Mobius

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mobius. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please Support Our Mobius Affiliates
| Adult DVD Empire | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | buy.com | DVD Empire | DVDPlanet.com | RBCMP3.com | YesAsia |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

UNOFFICIAL MOBIUS 2009 POLL
Michael Blanton
Posted: Feb 5 2010, 11:23 PM

Mobian

Group: Members
Member No.: 194

Thanks, William!

It's great to read everybody's lists and find films I missed or might give a chance now, based on one of my fellow posters comments. smile.gif

--------------------
"Don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."
George Hanson
William S. Wilson
Posted: Feb 7 2010, 11:12 AM

Mobian Idol

Member No.: 8

Bumping this up one last time to hopefully get a moderator to pin it with the other lists above.

--------------------
Jon Norris
Posted: Feb 9 2010, 01:22 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 704

QUOTE (William S. Wilson @ Feb 7 2010, 05:12 PM)
Bumping this up one last time to hopefully get a moderator to pin it with the other lists above.

Great job, Williams... Definitely a lot of movies I'm more aware of now...
Alan Maxwell
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 08:27 PM

Mobian

Member No.: 361

QUOTE (Brian Camp @ Feb 5 2010, 10:07 AM)
Of this entire compilation of titles, the one I'm most stoked about is QUICK GUN MURUGUN. Looks like I have to make a quick trip to Little India (a few blocks from my office--I can go there at lunchtime). Thank you Alan Maxwell.

You're more than welcome... I can't recommend this one enough.

If the insane blending of other cultures with spaghetti western elements is your bag (I'm thinking Tears of the Black Tiger and The Good, The Bad, The Weird specifically) then this Bollywood vs Spaghetti western is definitely to die for. It's difficult to search for since there appears to have been a TV series too, but to date I've seen one festival screening and that's it. If anyone knows of a DVD release please do tell me. And buy it for yourself too.

Mind it!
William D'Annucci
Posted: Feb 18 2010, 06:32 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 111

Thanks to everyone who participated. There's always a few extra names I wished to see among the voters, but this was pretty cool anyway. Rethinking things, I wish I'd put Coppola's Tetro on my top ten. Everyone should give it a shot when it hits DVD in a few months.

New System In Place For Best Picture Oscar Voting

Am I nuts or is the Academy copying The Mobius Method? I rather like the image of WSW buzzing around his kitchen table with 20 something piles of votes on it.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0693 seconds | Archive