Mobius

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mobius. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please Support Our Mobius Affiliates
| Adult DVD Empire | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | buy.com | DVD Empire | DVDPlanet.com | RBCMP3.com | YesAsia |

My Interview with Wesley Eure, Star of LAND OF THE LOST
Marty McKee
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 04:53 PM

Mobian Idol

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

If you have a spare fifty minutes available, hopefully you could do a lot worse than to listen to my interview with Eure, who played the teen lead in NBC's LAND OF THE LOST during the 1970s. We also talk about starring with Cameron Mitchell in THE TOOLBOX MURDERS, wrestling with live snakes in JENNIFER, building a robot dog in C.H.O.M.P.S., competing on game shows, and acting on DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

OGR Podcast with Wesley Eure & Marty McKee

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, or follow my blog at Johnny LaRue's Crane Shot.
William S. Wilson
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 08:24 AM

Mobian Idol

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Nice work, Marty! His breakdown of the life of his soap opera character was hilarious.

--------------------
Marty McKee
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 12:42 AM

Mobian Idol

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

I'm always happy when performers embrace those "skeleton" credits in their closet. A lot of actors with something like THE TOOLBOX MURDERS on their resume or soaps or kiddie shows would prefer to forget them. Wesley seems like a super-nice dude.

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, or follow my blog at Johnny LaRue's Crane Shot.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0461 seconds | Archive