zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Legionoflevi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Where do you think it's going?
Karr
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 03:54 PM

Administrator

Group: The Fates
Member No.: 1

Here, I'd like to discuss where you feel the next twist in the story is going to lead us. Where is the story going?

Do you think that Mike is going to try to give Emma another chance, or is she forgotten by Mike?

Will we learn the girl's name?

Will she continue acting like my g/f? (except for the whole comatose hubby bit.)

Will Mitch ever wake up?

Will Mike try the single life, just to realize that he's even more lonely, turning in on himself and becoming a sad wreck of human emotions and seething testosterone... All this resulting in him getting into a knock-out drag-out fist fight at the train station, or a pool hall or bar.

Will Mike ever break his habit of smoking!?
XD!
  Posted: Dec 20 2006, 09:42 PM

Obsessive Stalker FanGirl

Member No.: 2

I sure hope he's not going to go back to Emma... Indeed, I've some how worked up a strong dislike of her. rolleyes.gif

The girl's name will come in time, I'm sure, but, I'd love to have a guess at it... It might be something like Olga, or maybe something pretty like..um...Juliet tongue.gif Or, her name might ALSO be Mike, because I would not put it past our Lord and Savior Levi to do something weird like that haha

Hmm...On her acting like your lady, well...Is your Lady's name Mike?! Oooh, I combined two conspiracies into one...haha

My theory on Mitch -
He's either Mike's twin brother, or Mike IS Mitch, but Mitch is dead, and she's a creepy lady keeping him in that bed, and Mike (the ghost of Mitch) is only visible to her, and...um...okay well, maybe I'm a little far off there.

Mike may never quit smoking. (I bet it's what killed him hahaha)

Random Theory - I bet the girl is going to all of a sudden turn to Mike and say something like "I'm pregnant!" and then all hell shall break loose because that's about the moment Mitch will wake up and suddenly ninjas will drop from the sky and...well, you get the idea.
tongue.gif
Levi
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 02:05 AM

The God

Group: the god.
Member No.: 3

I AM SO NOT TELLING.

...except maybe that the story has 13-15 pages left. ninja.gif
XD!
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Levi @ Jan 30 2007, 02:05 AM)
I AM SO NOT TELLING.

...except maybe that the story has 13-15 pages left. ninja.gif

blink.gif Only!?
...Well, I guess every story DOES end, but...So soon?
...Then again, 15 pages MIGHT end up lasting a year or a little more, and therefore I won't feel the end hitting me AS hard as a grapefruit with ninja stars embedded in it, being thrown by an angry monkey who ran out of poo to sling...I hope... huh.gif
Karr
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 03:03 PM

Administrator

Hmm.. MAYBE 15 more pages... And everything must come to an end at some point.. Even Peanuts fell, as did Calvin and Hobbes. With the twists it's already taken, I can't wait to see where it goes... ^.^
Levi
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 10:16 PM

The God

Group: the god.
Member No.: 3

With the current update schedule, it might last for one year! Maybe even two! Unless someone provides sacrificial (chocolate) rabbits....HRRRM. *hint**hint*

Anyway (Offtopic): What other things do you guys read?
XD!
  Posted: Jan 31 2007, 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Levi @ Jan 30 2007, 10:16 PM)
With the current update schedule, it might last for one year! Maybe even two! Unless someone provides sacrificial (chocolate) rabbits....HRRRM. *hint**hint*

Anyway (Offtopic): What other things do you guys read?

ZOMG I've been inspired!
I feel the need now to create a place where one can rant/discuss/something stuff they read and junk! unsure.gif Um... though I'm not the most coherent person lately. Too much XHTML and so forth methinks wink.gif
Karr
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 10:28 PM

Administrator

Hmm.. to recieve sacrificial bunnies, we need some way to send them to you! xD
XD!
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Karr @ Jan 31 2007, 10:28 PM)
Hmm.. to recieve sacrificial bunnies, we need some way to send them to you! xD

Yes...and alas, my mechanical flying monkey army is not yet...good. Yet. ninja.gif
Karr
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 04:04 PM

Administrator

What!? Ah well.. that's quite fine... I don't much like the idea of flying monkeys, especially after watching the Wizard of Oz...
XD!
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 12:20 AM

Ah, yes...Good ol' Oz. Really the only differences between me and the wicked witch was that I'm not really THAT evil, and I certainly won't melt... and of course, I can never seem to get my damn monkey army to work tongue.gif
keymonkey
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 10:51 PM

Group: Levi Clone
Member No.: 5

Motivation is the Key.

and bananas work for me.

This post has been edited by keymonkey on Feb 8 2007, 11:59 PM
keymonkey
Posted: May 24 2007, 04:04 AM

One question that I am coming upon after the last update is:

Are they going to get back together despite the situation they are in?

XD!
Posted: May 25 2007, 01:08 AM

Oooh....that's a good question. Completely valid, even! ohmy.gif

Maybe the coma guy is going to die and she'll be all "Let us never speak of it again..." and he'll be all "...well, okay!"??
keymonkey
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 05:20 AM

or maybe...

coma guy (Mitch) does wake up and then we find out that Mitch is a complete loser and the girl stays with Mike for a time and then Mike and Mitch bump into each other at the new shopping complex one day and *sparks* start to *fly*

That would be pretty neat, and perhaps a little longer than Levi might like - but I for one wouldn't mind a fight scene in there somewhere, and Mike can't lay into a guy who's comatose Can he?

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Skin created by Simmaster. Find even more great skins @ the IFS.
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0959 seconds · Archive