<BGSOUND src="">

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Kanji Countries. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to the Kanji Countries

> Special News and Info
FORUM UPGRADE WILL BE HAPPENING TODAY, READ ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS... CHUUNIN SELECTION EXAM... it coming up, this requires good RPing skills and systems will be monitored, please read the annoucements for more updates

Forum Upgrade, IMPORTANT!
Zenn
  Posted: Aug 13 2005, 11:44 AM

Hokage
Group Icon

Group: Hokage
Member No.: 1

This is it people, we are upgrading

I will be changing the forum links on the website to the new forums

If you dont have the website link, it should be http://www.freewebs.com/kanji_countries/

And here is a direct link to the new forums

http://www.kanji-countries.wbbhost4u.com/

Now note this, we have the battle hacks installed however we have to finish linking the forums to the mod...

Also not all forum images are up and running, however we are working upon this as well

The vital for the chuunin exam are available and the Chuunin exam will be occuring on the new forums, so be sure to sign up there, for those who are absent at the moment, we wont be starting the exam until sunday evening giving you all a chance to sign up anbd make your presents aware of...

There might be a few techniqcal glitches as well about, if you find one, please ell either myself of Jaybee3 so that we can sort the problem out ASAP

I hope you will enjoy these new forums

I also have a request or anyone willing to do this for me, but we need a new banner for the forums that will suit the skin we have... I would like it to be unique as well...

Thankyou everyone for you support to the Kanji countries and hope these new forums will be more suiting to our needs

--------------------
The new Hokage and clan leader of the Hayate clan

~~~~~~~~~user posted image~~~~~~~~

user posted image

X - 6, S - 1, A - 3, B - 7, C - 13, D - 7, E - 6 ( Total Points - 2565)

YEN - 14442

Taijutsu: 20/100
Ninjutsu: 15/100
Genjutsu: 10/100
Kenjutsu: 30/100
Kinjutsu: 30/100
Tools: 25/100
Speed: 40/100
Stamina: 45/100
Strength: 25/100
Stealth: 30/100
Detection: 40/100

Character Garments:

Head Gear - Konoha Forehead protector/White Bandana
Upper Body - White Sleeveless Training top
Lower Body - White training bottoms
Feet - White Ninja boots
Arms - Bandaged hands

Weapons - The Narugata, (2) Tessen

Items - (15) Kunai, (10) Shuriken, (1) Fuuma Shuriken, (300) Pins, (3) Ninja Metal string (3 reels) (3) Phoenix scrolls

[@RPG-Data-Begin[[HP:0][HPM:100][MP:100][MPM:100][STR:50][DEF:50][Name:Zenn][Avatar:http://www.flatface.net/~hamtaro/byondicons/naruto/hokage2. gif][Class:0][Element:6][InBattle:][BattleMusic:][BattleBackground:0][Wins:10][Lose:1][EXP:0][Level:
2][SkillPoints:20][Money:2402][Items:0]]RPG-Data-End@][@RPG-Data-Begin[[HP:82][HPM:100][MP:100][MPM:100][STR:50][DEF:50][Name:Zenn][Avatar:http://www.flatface.net/~hamtaro/byondicons/naruto/hokage2. gif][Class:0][Element:6][InBattle:][BattleMusic:6][BattleBackground:0][Wins:4][Lose:0][EXP:24][Level
:1][SkillPoints:0][Money:616][Items:0][Healing:]]RPG-Data-End@]
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0767 seconds | Archive
PLEASE NOTE - The shout box has been taken down until the shout box provider is back up and running sorry for any inconvience
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All systems used within this forum are copyrighted and rights have been reserved under Zenn's name, any violation to this agreement will result in actions being taken lawfully against the offender
Visit our Affiliates