Jadie's Nexus Rules
Rules for Jadie's Nexus.
We encourage healthy PG discussion on issues relating to J/C, Voy, Trek, Fan Fic, and the other fandoms listed. Honest and constructive dialogue is welcome, and respect for one another is key.
There will be no flaming. "I hated that ep and you are stupid cuz you liked it!" is a flame. "I thought the characterization of Chakotay was off because I just can't see him arriving on the Bridge dressed in a pink tutu," is constructive. No flaming of the shows or the characters or actors is allowed either.
First of all, this is a PG board and also is non-slash, and though it is primarily J/C Voyager in nature, we have other fandom forums and fun and games. You may discuss fic, eps, etc, but since the board owner loves J/C, Sam/Jack, and Gris/Katherine, please keep that in mind. Look to each forum in the description for more specific guidelines.
Off topic (OT) is not forbidden, but let's remember we are a fandom board. Please be considerate of others, and if your only comment is "me too" or LOL, please consider carefully whether or not others will want to read it. Please do not hijack a thread. We can have fun if we just respect one another. Nexus' theme song is "Respect."
No discussion of real life politics, please.
Do's and Do Not's
1. Please do post to the board.
2. Please do post in a courteous and mannerly way.
3. Please do not carry on a personal chat here. Discussions on the forum topic are encouraged. Reserve your private conversations for PMs and emails.
4. Please do not engage in personal attacks against any other member or moderator.
5. Listed below are a few other forbidden things. These were taken from the Invision Terms of Service.
Invision Terms of Service.
· - Content that infringes upon any rights
(including, but not limited to, copyrights and
- ·Abusive, threatening, defamatory, racist, or
· - Viruses, Hacking, or any other harmful
· - False Information; libel.
· - Spam or Pyramid schemes.
· - Gambling.
· - Illegal Drugs.
· - Terrorism.
· - Warez, CD-Keys, Serial Numbers, etc.
· - Pornography, nudity, or sexual material of
· - Excessive profanity
· - Invasive of privacy or impersonation of any
person or entity.
6. Please communicate complaints or concerns privately with the owner, administrators, or moderators using either PM and/or e-mail. We will try to address any problem as quickly as possible. There are means in place to deal with those who break the rules.
a. Any post in question will be reviewed.
b. Post may be edited or removed.
c. If the post needs to be edited or removed, the
member who posted it will be warned. Invision has a
warning gauge that will reflect the warning levels.
d. When a poster has received three warnings they
will be banned.
7. This board is a family friendly board. The owner and moderator's judgment applies here. We'd like for our readers to be able to read this board at work and share with their kids without concern about the content.
8. Please remember to post to the correct forum. The board owner and moderators will take suggestions for other forum topics, ie other shows. If there seems to be enough interest, a new forum will be added.
9. Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
10. Due to the nature of Invision message boards, members aren't able delete themselves. If you at anytime wish to leave Nexus, simply email Jadie at email@example.com. She will delete your membership. It's as simple as that.