Skin created by Locke. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Into The Vortex. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic New Poll

Favourite Episode?
Miss-FilthyGorgeous
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 05:45 PM

Cyberman

Group: Admin
Member No.: 17

Captain Jack Harkness!

For the brilliance of Ianto, his loyalty to Jack and the fact he shot Owen laugh.gif
And also the heartbreaking-ness of Jack/Jack!

And....

They Keep Killing Suzie

For the brilliance of the episode! And of course THE STOPWATCH SCENE!

Also likes Countrycide, for something different, the save-the-day-ness of Jack, and the fact Ianto got more screen time!
Jantoness_is_life
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 07:08 PM

Robot Spider

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

i have many favourites. one if Cyberwoman, now i know that many people dont believe it to be the stroongest ep, however, it was where Ianto really came the front! loved the Janto kiss and Ianto punching Jack.

another one of my faves id Countrycide because it was a realy group episode and it was different.#but i think i love TKKS most.... mainly cos of the stopwatch loveliness.

also loved CJH and EoD because of the shooting Owen and Iasnto's loyalty. aph and the Jack/Ianto kiss in EoD as well as Ianto crying into the coat i gee it was one of the most emotional scenes in the whole series. so much without words, *(me crying judt thinking)
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Add Reply Quick Reply New Topic New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0853 seconds | Archive