Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Insane Undertakings. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Insane Doodles, Because I can
rac-vir
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 05:32 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Group: Insane
Member No.: 1

I have recently found myself in contact with a wacom to use on demand. Now, being completely crappy at drawing as I am I ignored it for awhile. That is, until inspiration struck me. Err, rather, boredom struck me. And thus comics were born. I found myself throwing out very simple, crudely drawn comics left and right, so I thought, why not? And thus are there here now.

In time, Caybo may join the fun, I don't know. For the time though, here are my crappy doodles.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Her pendulous breasts swung first to the left, then to the right and finally in independent directions, much like semaphore signals, and although he couldn't understand semaphore, Kyle was sure they were saying, "Never ride the Tilt-A-Whirl with your grandma." -Randy Heil

"Raja, naba do wa, gola wookie, nipple pinchie?"
akaCAY
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 11:30 PM

Pencil Warrior and Art Phoenix

Member No.: 2

laugh.gif I can't wait to see the others.

It's pretty tempting for me to whip up something and throw it up there. Especially, if I'm not in the mood for something serious. So, yeah, I just might join the doodle craze!

--------------------
No blank paper is safe while I still breathe.
rac-vir
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:28 AM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Excellent! I hope this can become something fun to fool around with that we can do more regularly since we're prone to miss updating other things. *cough*

As for how long between new doodles, that's up in the air. I've got to see how often I can think of something to doodle. I'm hoping to maybe getting a light schedule I can follow. For the moment I have some more I have already made, so I'll throw them up whenever I think of them.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Her pendulous breasts swung first to the left, then to the right and finally in independent directions, much like semaphore signals, and although he couldn't understand semaphore, Kyle was sure they were saying, "Never ride the Tilt-A-Whirl with your grandma." -Randy Heil

akaCAY
Posted: Mar 30 2007, 04:40 PM

Cancer looks like a one-eyed monster... Literally, not, you know, the other way. laugh.gif

--------------------
rac-vir
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 09:02 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

You haven't seen the penis I drew yet. That actually probably looks better.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

akaCAY
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 03:28 AM

laugh.gif

--------------------
rac-vir
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 06:09 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Zoip

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

rac-vir
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 11:44 AM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

And again.

At this rate I made need to doodle more, heh.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

akaCAY
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 12:48 PM

laugh.gif There's some potential there!

--------------------
rac-vir
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 08:45 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

o_O

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

akaCAY
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 02:06 AM

The logical follow-up for this series is a cat. The naughty part should be obvious. biggrin.gif

--------------------
rac-vir
Posted: Feb 26 2008, 08:28 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Still have a few left...

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------

« Next Oldest | The Shack | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0351 seconds · Archive