zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Insane Undertakings. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Suggestions/Comments, Let it all out.
rac-vir
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 08:59 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Group: Insane
Member No.: 1

Can do, just need to go through with the image files when I get time. Appreciate the idea, it's a good one. I'll try to have them up whenever I get the time, which will hopefully be soon.

--------------------
Her pendulous breasts swung first to the left, then to the right and finally in independent directions, much like semaphore signals, and although he couldn't understand semaphore, Kyle was sure they were saying, "Never ride the Tilt-A-Whirl with your grandma." -Randy Heil

"Raja, naba do wa, gola wookie, nipple pinchie?"
rac-vir
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 10:42 AM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

AWWW SNAP! TITTYBOOBIES!

I actually wasn't expecting true nudity. Last I heard you had planned convenient cover-ups. I guess that enters us into the realm of mature, eh?

P.S. Those are big ol' tittyboobies. Yon girl of mine could see them from like five feet away. kefka.gif

--------------------
Her pendulous breasts swung first to the left, then to the right and finally in independent directions, much like semaphore signals, and although he couldn't understand semaphore, Kyle was sure they were saying, "Never ride the Tilt-A-Whirl with your grandma." -Randy Heil

akaCAY
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 11:01 PM

Pencil Warrior and Art Phoenix

Member No.: 2

Yeah, fullblown nudity. I guess going through two life drawing courses has numbed me to the shock and awe of drawing someone naked. There's just an overall beauty to the human body that just makes it silly to me at this point in my life to get all convenient coverup with arms, leaves, etc. It's not really an sexual thing either, as there's a reason for it as to be explained in the next issue.

I guess like a lot of artists I'm pushing things within my own work. As for size, well, everytime I try to draw those little perky breasts, I mess them up with proportions or whatever. So, big size is my easy way out of funny-looking or poorly drawn breasts.

And, given that our format of continuity heavy comics, I think that puts as very much in the mature realm, especially in the webcomic format. I've never lied about what I wanted the comic to become, and that's a mature readers book. To push the fantasy story a bit out of it's mold of cookie-cutter LOTR rip-offs, sometimes you just gotta handle things more like an adult: cursing, violence, and nudity included.

--------------------
No blank paper is safe while I still breathe.
rac-vir
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 03:36 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Practice, practice, practice. It works for just about everything. Not that you have to draw em small or anything, just if you want to work on giving a bit more variation of size. Then again, Curianthu could just be a world of big breasted women, who knows?

Mature is good, as long as we're not hentai. Cause we need more tentacles for hentai.

--------------------

akaCAY
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 03:45 PM

Not hentai. Just maturity in handling. Think an R rated movie. You might get to see a naked woman or man here and there, but sex will pretty much be an off camera thing.

They aren't all big breasted either. Ailis has small breasts. biggrin.gif

--------------------
rac-vir
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 04:17 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Smaller

--------------------

akaCAY
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 10:53 PM

laugh.gif Yeah, as small as I'm willing to go in a woman. Call it personal bias, but I avoid women that sport the preteen boy look. So, I draw women that don't look like little boys. That and if I don't have fun drawing it, I don't draw it. Sadly, I have more fun drawing a blob-like Mr. Fatt, than a flat-chested woman. I'm weird. I know.

--------------------
rac-vir
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 06:08 PM

BIGOLETITTYBOOBIES

Them's is fightin words honky.

But seriously, smaller breasted women and pre-teen boys are quite a bit different. That is, of course, unless a preteen boy has big hips, a very curvy body, and a nice ass which really isn't likely. There are differences, you're just too focused on booby balloons to take notice. tongue.gif

To each their own though. You're the one with the pencil and the talent for art, obviously.

--------------------

akaCAY
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 12:56 AM

I'll probably be putting up some sneak peek images of some characters from the upcoming issues eventually as forum exclusive stuff. That's mainly dependent on how crazy this semester is for me. If it's really crazy, I'll probably start a sneak peek section of the forums in the summer.

--------------------
Canadian
Posted: Aug 30 2009, 12:38 PM

Background Whore

Group: El Paso Craps
Member No.: 3

Just a quick comment, for some reason, that box of candles seems to be a bit... off. I'm not rightly sure what that means, but it pulls my eyes to it on page 240.
« Next Oldest | Quetros | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2938 seconds · Archive