InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to IR-CR forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Blacksheep
djchrome
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 09:26 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 230

Is there anyone going to blacksheep saturday? If give me a call please need a ride Cory 801-381-8819
Jaeson23
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 03:19 PM

Member No.: 213

QUOTE (djchrome @ Mar 29 2012, 09:26 AM)
Is there anyone going to blacksheep saturday? If give me a call please need a ride Cory 801-381-8819

Why Blacksheep?? Come race at IRCR, lol...
djchrome
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 09:33 AM

Member No.: 230

Because i want to practice with my nitro car. I'll be there for the drawing, kinda over 10th scale
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2304 seconds | Archive
Skin made by AlphaRob of Invisionfree Productions and the Invisionfree Skinzone . Icons and "Crystal" Style created by Everaldo and are used w/ permission.