zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ifl Fighting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WFC 1 Post-Fight Interviews
David Crow
Posted: Jan 19 2007, 12:39 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

TALK IT UP
Tristan King
Posted: Jan 19 2007, 02:15 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Jay, I still don't respect you man. I don't know what the hell happened out there, but I defeated myself. We've both got plenty of time left in the WFC, and I know we'll meet again.

((I was surprised I went for takedowns, wtf laugh.gif ))
Playcircus
Posted: Jan 19 2007, 05:17 PM

Member No.: 25

I knocked that loser out easy, then I flew over to fight in PFC and got a first round knockout, I told you I was dangerous. MY HANDS ARE LETHAL! I am the champ of the WFC, give me the belt now we can just save ourselves some time.
Playcircus
Posted: Jan 19 2007, 05:28 PM

Here is a photo taken of Tyrone Williams after our fight;

user posted image

phat magik
Posted: Jan 20 2007, 08:21 AM

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Playcircus @ Jan 19 2007, 05:28 PM)
Here is a photo taken of Tyrone Williams after our fight;

user posted image

OOC: ....Not hating but that is some of the worst smack talk I have EVER seen and you didn't even try with that romoshop. I did learn new things about how this fighting system worked though after my frist try so that was fun. Have fun going for the title, I am much too tired from doing 5 2 hours plays in 3 days, will smack talk later.
Playcircus
Posted: Jan 20 2007, 06:51 PM

What do you have to talk smack about? You lost, you could never beat me, you will never get another chance because you couldn't beat anyone, I made you look like the biggest chump in the WFC when I did to you exactly what I said I was going to do, learn how to fight and quit wasting my time.
The Jester
Posted: Jan 21 2007, 08:03 PM

Member No.: 29

You don't need to respect me, all you need to do is tap out once I grab one of your limbs and start to break it.

(lol You're telling me, I don't punch or try and gnp at all but I did well at it atleast lol)
« Next Oldest | Pre & Post Fight Interviews | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive