This skin was created by .AF of the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Hogwarts Futures. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Midnight on the Amazon, <Marķa, Trowa, Mandos & Acacia(?)>
Trowa Marshall
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 11:57 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

The situation was rapidly descending into something Trowa didn't want. As Maria unleashed her true, monstrous form, he felt like he should pull back, try and bring them to civil conversation again. Yet there was nothing he could think of that would achieve this. And, more importantly, the part of him that actually cared was dwindling by the second. Faced with a predator of such power, it was the thing inside, the part of himself he usually kept so tightly contained, that gained ascendance, and in the end Trowa let it.

His clothing vanished (one of the more useful secondary abilities of an animagus) and his body twisted, head stretching to form a long snout with powerful jaws, torso shifting and lengthening into a more animalistic shape, legs bending backwards like a bird's and forearms shortening. A long tail sprouted from his lower back, perfectly balancing his weight in this new posture.

The velociraptor snarled as the bat slashed at its side, yet realised instantly it was just a taunt; far from being a full animal, it kept a logical, calculating mind in this form.

At his opponent's hiss, the raptor threw back it's head and roared, then ran and leapt forward with blinding speed, feet-first to use the two enormous curved talons on it's toes, aiming for the bat's claws rather than for disembowellment. The fun had only just started, after all.
Marķa Fernandez
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 01:43 PM

Camazotz

Group: Admin
Member No.: 58

Fully transformed, Trowa was faster than Marķa had been expecting. She watched his foot-claws tear into her own arms, and realised that she had forgotten what real pain felt like. The sensation was invigorating, and she felt more alive here in this moment than she had done for years. She responded with a kick of her own, sending the raptor flying back, before dropping from the wall and landing in a single graceful movement.

The Duchess circled Trowa, her jaws snapping, urging him on. She had found the animal in him and was not about to let it go. With rapid bursts she darted forward, landing blows that left only shallow, stinging cuts. Her movements continued to taunt him, daring him to charge her, to test his strength against her own.
Trowa Marshall
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 01:50 PM

Advanced Member

Trowa landed heavily from Maria's kick, her strength surprising him; he had thought her legs would be weaker than the rest of her in that form. Rolling to his feet again, he gave a pained hiss as another gash appeared on his side. He made a few half-hearted attempts to dodge the bat's next few attacks, taking the small wounds in payment for setting himself up. As Maria charged again, he spun round, his tail whipping across her face like an iron bar, knocking her sideways.

His initial attack landed, he snarled and charged her while she was off-balance, lashing out with his arms and teeth.
Marķa Fernandez
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 02:46 PM

Camazotz

The strike to the face came hard, and the Duchess felt her jawbone crack. In a few seconds it would have healed entirely, but the momentary pain was considerable. She had barely gathered her senses when the raptor's claws and teeth started tearing into her, inflicting wounds which would easily kill a human. She gave a bloodthirsty shriek and stabbed her talons into Trowa's upper jaw, carving three rents across his snout. Taking advantage of the moment she seized both his wrists in her hands and Disapparated, taking him with her.

With a loud Crack! the two combatants appeared inside one of the yacht's luxurious cabins, landing heavily on the kingsize bed. Marķa quickly released Trowa and rolled to the side, dropping off the bed and rising to her feet. As she did so her body twisted and contorted, forcefully returning to human shape. The flesh-mask formed over her once again, and she stood - beautiful as ever - where the bat-monster had been only seconds ago. The tattered remains of her dress fell to the floor, leaving her standing naked before Trowa's reptilian alter-ego.

Unclothed she was an incredible sight, her body displaying obvious arousal. Breathing rapidly, her breasts rising and falling, her every movement exuded a carnal allure. Her physical perfection was only interrupted in places by the scratches that remained from the more severe injuries Trowa had inflicted.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she whispered; "All that instinct, all that clarity. The beast is a part of you, Trowa. You can't keep it locked up all the time."
Trowa Marshall
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 03:13 PM

Advanced Member

Trowa howled at the attack to his face, and was completely unprepared for the disapparition that followed. Disorientated, he bounced off the bed, landing on the opposite side from Maria. By the time he regained his feet, she was in human form again, naked.

At the sight, he stopped himself from charging again and instead restored his own mostly human form, his own wounds visible, particularly across his face, where the three parallel slashes extended down from just below his left eye, across his cheek down to the jawline. Luckily, they were shallow enough that the bleeding wouldn't be dangerous. His clothes were slumped in a pile next to him; the transformation made it easy to undress. His bared torso showed up the other wounds inflicted in the battle, all still oozing blood, but slowing already.

He drank in the sight of Maria, his own blood still pounding through his body, his breathing hard. "I don't... I don't alwayss keep it... locked up," he panted, his own arousal equally evident. "Ssometimes I let it out. Only way to stay in control."

He could still feel the feral lust inside, unable and unwilling to bring it back into control. He ignored the various reasons that spilled across his mind as to why this would be a very, very bad idea. Instead, he just smirked and moved forward, leaning on the edge of the bed. "Thiss was your plan all along, wasn't it?"
Marķa Fernandez
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 04:06 PM

Camazotz

Marķa laughed at Trowa's question, her gaze wandering over his body just as he was doing to her.

"All along? Not quite. But I did want to see who you really are, and you certainly didn't disappoint. I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

She climbed onto the bed, making her way towards him on all fours. As she reached him, her hands encircled his face, drawing him into a sensual kiss. Her tongue slipped into Trowa's mouth, brushing against his, and she took that moment to lay back, pulling him on top of her. Leaning towards his ear, she nibbled softly with her sharp teeth before whispering;

"I don't expect you to show me mercy now. After all, I hardly deserve it."
Trowa Marshall
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 06:25 PM

Advanced Member

Trowa let himself be pulled down, intoxicated with the woman beneath him. "I'll try not to," he replied in a soft growl, then kissed her again.

---

When it was over, he lay alongside Maria, exhausted. Their bodies were still entwined, sweat and dried blood caking their skin. They had each picked up some more bruises and cuts, although the Duchess would be fully healed in short order.

Trowa wasn't sure what to think anymore. Coupling with Maria had been a dangerous thing to do, and the repercussions could prove disastrous. On a more personal level, having his first time be in such a vicious manner was something he never would have imagined, probably never would have wanted. But right now he found he couldn't really regret it either.

His breathing slowing to the point where he could speak easily again, he turned his head to look into her eyes. "That was... unexpected," he said with a faint smile.
Marķa Fernandez
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 08:01 PM

Camazotz

Laying amidst the scattered bedsheets, the Duchess stretched. Trowa's body felt pleasantly warm next to her own, and she didn't particularly want to leave the bed. She had thoroughly enjoyed their sexual encounter; it was not in Marķa's nature to be submissive in bed - or for that matter in any aspect of her life - but it had been a tremendous release to simply lay back and surrender. In a life defined by power and control, it was satisfying at times to let go of that power, along with all of the responsibilities and pressures that came with it. Trowa had certainly been a vigorous lover, although his lack of experience had been evident. She smiled as she contemplated remedying that latter point.

One glance at the clock on the wall confirmed that her responsibilities were soon to catch up with her: the other guests were ten minutes away at most. Sighing, she sat upright, though she took a moment to plant a gentle kiss on Trowa's lips.

"I hope I wasn't too rough with you", she whispered; "Because I'm definitely of the opinion that we should do this again at some point. Of course I understand if you want to leave out the almost tearing each other to shreds next time."

She gave him another smile, before taking his hand and kissing it. Turning away from him, she made her way to the cabin's en suite bathroom and took a very quick shower, before returning to the bedroom.

"Accio"

From somewhere beneath the jumble of clothes and discarded pillows on the floor, Marķa's wand shot into her hand. Dropping her towel, she waved the wand around herself once, and the torn scraps of her dress flew into place, their seams rejoining flawlessly. She then tapped the wand once against the side of her head, and her instantly-dried hair fell back into place as though it had never been disturbed. From the look of her, one would never suspect that the last hour had even happened.

"You're free to use the shower of course. I'll see you outside once you're done. Obviously I'm trusting in your discretion on this matter for the time being, Mister Marshall."
Trowa Marshall
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 09:00 AM

Advanced Member

Trowa smiled in response to the Duchess's question. "I'll heal. And I share that opinion, Maria," he said softly, then chuckled. "Although leaving out the near-fatal battle next time sounds like a good idea."

He dozed briefly while Maria took a shower, but woke up again when she came back out. He took some pleasure in looking at her unclothed form again before she dressed. "I'll be out shortly," he replied, planning a shower himself before leaving the room, as well as taking the time to cover his more visible wounds; the facial scars would need a healer's attention, but a glamour would work for the time being. "And I'm sure I can handle being discreet."
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2706 seconds | Archive