Skin created by andg_93. Skin revised by Silentwolf. Find more great skins at the IF Style's.

Final Fantasy Remix

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Final Fantasy Remix. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Soothing Winds
Nightcandle
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 06:00 PM

Casual Writer

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

The Soothing Winds hospital was almost in the center of the Crafter's Terrace in Kaipo; a one story adobe building with a smaller structure in the back for washing linen. It had a large door and a wooden sign in front with the white silhouette of a figure in a robe, a blue jar and the words 'soothing winds hospital' painted on it.

Inside, a small woman wearing a white linen robe over similar linen trousers paced back and forth across the floor. She pulled down a bandana tied around her head and mopped her face, wringing her hands around it afterward.

"The more I watch you, the more I think I'm coming to see the wisdom in making an irrigation ditch in our lobby." Said a man sitting at a low desk. His clothing was identical to the woman's and he grinned widely.

The woman stopped, wrung her hands a couple times and tied her bandana. It was backwards. "I'm sorry Emutir," she twisted the hem of her sleeve in one hand. "Someone might come today, I wanted to be here when they arrive."

"You're working all week right?"

"Yes, but-"

"Ah-ah. Let me do my job Teci, if someone whole comes in I'll direct them to you." Emutir waved toward an open archway.

Teci glanced at the door and promptly sat on one of the cushions arranged around the lobby. "My patients are alright, I can afford another few minutes."

"As you wish..." Emutir rolled his eyes and thumbed through a sheaf of paper on his desk.
Drache
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 09:59 PM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 4

The sounds of knocking came from the door just before it began to creak open. When the door opened up a small red-orange cat like person dressed in blue stood in the doorway and looked around. "This place? I fight?" He walked in and began to look around more closely at things.
Nightcandle
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 08:08 PM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 6

(Sorry for the bit of delay - My little vacation was a tad more hectic than I thought it was going to be >.<)

Emutir raised his eyebrows at the creature... (or was it a person? It talked... so person.) "Welcome to-"

"Ubyi's Grace," Teci jumped to her feet and walked over to their catlike visitor. "Are you here for the Mark? Please say that you are." She wrung her hands and tried to smile warmly. It ended up looking awkward, forced.

"Down Teci, no need to start smothering anyone."
Drache
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 06:21 AM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 4

(Eh, rest is good at times. I've waited a lot longer for things before so I'm used to it.)

Turning to look at the woman, he grinned and said "You Teci? Pretty house.". He started to look around again, letting the fact he was there for the mark slip his mind for a moment, and suddenly turned "DRAGON BAD!". He walked up to Teci, with a little prance in his step, and extended his hand "I Feuer, I help.". He looked about turning only his head this time "I it?".
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2660 seconds · Archive

Forum material copyright Rent Cavalier and Silentwolf 2006/7. All role play and writing is copyrighted to its respective owners under the creative copyright law of 1968 and, additionally, the intellectual property copyright act of 2001. Material is not to be reproduced without the writer's express permission.
The owners of this board would like to thank freedomain.co.nr for the url redirection service.