Skin created by andg_93. Skin revised by Silentwolf. Find more great skins at the IF Style's.

Final Fantasy Remix

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Final Fantasy Remix. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Soo....
Pellias
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 08:35 PM

Casual Writer

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Why has this board crawled to a stop? i check every day, and nobody posts anything. rent said he has to work a lot, so is the slowing because of the absence of a leader, or are people just not attending? if you still partake in this board, please leave a reply here so we all know how many people are left.
Escudero
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 11:20 PM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 10

I'm here
I have been doing my part advertising on other boards than I just happen to come across but I'm too damn tired to actually play there, like I usually do.

It's y'all who ain't posting nothing. And the fact that this is based on friggin Final Fantasy makes it really hard for me to come up with characters.

So yeah.
I would get angry, but I'm saving my savage fury for something else.

--------------------
user posted image
Silentwolf
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 11:25 PM

The Configurator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

No use getting grouchy about it. I check back daily too... But there's not much to say. I can't say I haven't done my part... I've posted a chunk in the mark Vox and Clementina signed up for and I advertise where I can. So I'm still active.

Unfortunately there's little I can do until there are more postings in the pirates mark.

I'm considering making another character.

Our problem, quite simply, is that for a role play board, very few of our number are donig any role playing.

--------------------
user posted image
Wolfkin Enterprises 2006 | My FictionPress
Services: Signatures, Avatars, Writing Advice, Image Searching, Web Trawling.
Request by email or private message.
Drache
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 03:57 AM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 4

I'm still here, I just don't have anything to do with my current character and can't decide what to make as a second one.
Pellias
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 08:48 PM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 5

so, 4 people so far.

To get this place running again, I think we should start a new thread, continue what we are doing, ect. I dont think Rent would abandon the place, and i have faith that when he comes back thinks may start up again. But for now, a four person thread can keep this place going. anyone have other ideas?
Tavarium
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 10:16 PM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 19

I am alive, it's just I can't get to the computer that often because we have to get ready for the play we are putting on. Working backstage and being part of the Tech crew is harder than it seems. The good news is that the play is this weekend so after it blows over I will be able to log on.

--------------------
user posted image
Characters:
Storm Bryce
Escudero
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 03:54 AM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 10

Drache's avatar scares the crap outta me blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
RentCavalier
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 05:22 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

I have mostly been VERY busy of late--work and school, and finals.

On top of that, I've been doing a lot of other projects lately that eat into my free time--mostly along the lines of trying to publish a novel and writing movie scripts.

Also, and I'm somewhat ashamed to admit, I've been having a lot of difficulty getting the creative juices flowing for the RP. Essentially, I built this place to be self-sustaining, so that I wouldn't have to be as active as others, which would let me run the place without worrying about being distracted by work.

Unfortunately, due to he low level of active posters or posts, and the only real popular threads being ones that I started or participate in, it makes it difficult for me to do much.

As I see it, I'd like to see YOU revive the board--bring in friends, start your own plotlines, get your own characters rolling. If this place starts rolling on its own, then I'll feel more proud of it--I reallly did put a lot of work into making this baby, and I'd hate to see it fall away just as soon as I managed to get a big Divine Conflicts reuinion going.

So...yeah, that's my rant. ninja.gif
Drache
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 07:21 AM

Casual Writer

QUOTE (Escudero @ Jan 13 2007, 03:54 AM)
Drache's avatar scares the crap outta me  blink.gif

Why? Chopper should not bring fear, his teachers should.

I like fire. happy.gif
Silentwolf
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 09:00 AM

The Configurator

QUOTE (RentCavalier @ Jan 13 2007, 04:22 PM)
I have mostly been VERY busy of late--work and school, and finals.

On top of that, I've been doing a lot of other projects lately that eat into my free time--mostly along the lines of trying to publish a novel and writing movie scripts.

Also, and I'm somewhat ashamed to admit, I've been having a lot of difficulty getting the creative juices flowing for the RP. Essentially, I built this place to be self-sustaining, so that I wouldn't have to be as active as others, which would let me run the place without worrying about being distracted by work.

Unfortunately, due to he low level of active posters or posts, and the only real popular threads being ones that I started or participate in, it makes it difficult for me to do much.

As I see it, I'd like to see YOU revive the board--bring in friends, start your own plotlines, get your own characters rolling. If this place starts rolling on its own, then I'll feel more proud of it--I reallly did put a lot of work into making this baby, and I'd hate to see it fall away just as soon as I managed to get a big Divine Conflicts reuinion going.

So...yeah, that's my rant. ninja.gif

I put in my share of hours setting it up as well, but though I'm still active, I can't hold the reigns alone.

And, like Rent, I'd anticipated that this thing would be self-sustaining by now. I don't have the time to push the initiative required in order to keep it going, either.

--------------------
user posted image
Nightcandle
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:34 PM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 6

I'm still alive! It's been my job, the revenge of insomnia and my upcoming leave that's been eating up most of my time.

Though, once I get on leave (today, if mother nature stops giving us the cold shoulder.) I should be active-er!

In facty, I have a character up my sleeve... maybe I should post a Mark! All hail self sustainment! *Vrooms to Mark board*
DarkCrono
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 02:18 AM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 9

Avast me maties! I do be here...somewhere...YARG!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Credit To Silentwolf For Making Sig Picture And Avatar.

Characters:
Crono Ranar Arthur
Silentwolf
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 11:48 AM

The Configurator

Well gee, feel the active atmosphere, guys...

--------------------
user posted image
Drache
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 08:02 PM

Casual Writer

I've been on every day waiting for something to happen with the 'Bounty' mark.

I'd post a mark, but I'm not at all skilled at running a quest... yet.

Oh, I'm also working on another character.
DarkCrono
Posted: Jan 24 2007, 12:35 AM

Casual Writer

Member No.: 9

Reason I'm not really posting is that two of my characters are tied up in a thread with Rent (in retrospect, putting two characters into one thread wasn't too bright, was it? *.*), and the shortness of the return posts in the other thread I'm in are kind of putting me off a little. <.< *cough*wolfyouneedto*hack*doyourbootcamp*cough* x]

--------------------
user posted image
Credit To Silentwolf For Making Sig Picture And Avatar.

Characters:
Crono Ranar Arthur
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0404 seconds · Archive

Forum material copyright Rent Cavalier and Silentwolf 2006/7. All role play and writing is copyrighted to its respective owners under the creative copyright law of 1968 and, additionally, the intellectual property copyright act of 2001. Material is not to be reproduced without the writer's express permission.
The owners of this board would like to thank freedomain.co.nr for the url redirection service.