Skin created by andg_93. Skin revised by Silentwolf. Find more great skins at the IF Style's.

Final Fantasy Remix

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Final Fantasy Remix. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Let's Begin from the Beginning...
RentCavalier
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 08:11 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The worlds of Final Fantasy are vast, fantastical, interesting and--unfortunately--completely seperate from each other. 'Tis the laws of the land. Well, least aways, it was.

Now then, I'm sure you're all aware of how these sorts of things happen. Somebody must have done something that just threw everything to the nuthouse. Well, yes and no. No as in, well, everything's not exactly crazy, and yes because, well, I'm the one who did it.

Now now, don't be gettin' in a fuss! It's a bit o a story, s'all. See...the beginning...

Worlds come and go. Birth and die. Megolamanic madmen make mischief, madness and monsters to manipulate and mortify the miserable men since memories long past. See, the issue is, worlds are themselves seperate and yet adjacent. It's a paradox--you can wave your hand and touch a million universes, yet they don't feel nothin' at all. It's not normal--it's not sensible.

I spent a bit 'o time lookin' into the Crystal, to see what could be seen and hear what could be heard, yet I heard nothin' but more 'o the same and the same just ain't good enough. So, I got a bit annoyed and done threw my Crystal at the wall. Well, that obviously didn't do so good, as it broke. When it broke, however, inspiration came to me.

So, I done packed up everything and built myself what I call...well, it's no matter what I call it, it's a Door. Doors to other worlds, child! The King went nuts--literally. The Doors were...and, to a point, are, unstable.

To top it off, when you make one door and open it to a world, you can't change where that door leads, and anybody can walk on through, from world to world. It's a bit of a security risk--and I'm a very insecure person as it is! You get to my age--the whole world could knock ya on yer back before you can say what for!

So, I've enlisted help, built more Doors, smoothed out the situation, and moved my cave to a more centralized location. The Nexus, the Void, the Cleft--people have done called it all sorts of names. It's existance is oft-mentioned, nary explained. Well, I figured it out easily enough--I am a bit brainy.

See, this Cleft, Void, Nexus--call it what you want, it's a hub. It lets you travel wherever you want--as long as there is a Door there. A bit cliche, sure, but it works, and it works well. That was ten years ago, and even still it's got it's trouble. The Cleft is a dangerous place, child, and even though we've built cities and traded across dimensions, the whole art is a bit wish-washy.

So, then, this is where you come in. Adventurers are the new generation! Ya'll take life by the horns and give it what-for! And that's what yer gonna do! Gotta go to new worlds, explore, advance, gain knowledge and wisdom and shiny things. It's the only way things'll smooth themselves out, you see? Gotta get people to go in and do what's got to be done.

So, the worlds are there. I'm always getting orders for new Doors, so don't think anything's gonna be gettin' old fast. It's a tough business, but it's worth a shot. When you're immortal, you can do two things to pass the time--insult everybody on the planet alphabetically, or you can screw with the fabric of reality.

I do both. I'm on the B's--and I have a good one for you, Bartz...or should I say, BUTTz! Oh-ho! Ho! Ahha! Oh, I crack myself up.

--The Writings of the Seer Matoya
Head of the World Order Society
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0221 seconds · Archive

Forum material copyright Rent Cavalier and Silentwolf 2006/7. All role play and writing is copyrighted to its respective owners under the creative copyright law of 1968 and, additionally, the intellectual property copyright act of 2001. Material is not to be reproduced without the writer's express permission.
The owners of this board would like to thank freedomain.co.nr for the url redirection service.