Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to FWW2. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ArmA 1 & 2?, Clarification
Von Rundstedt
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 10:02 AM

Paperi Marsalkka
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As ArmA2 has been released and most intrest seems to shift towards its direction. We felt that its good idea to let people know about our plans. General outlining is that we will make first release to ArmA and after that we port it to ArmA2, which at the moment isn't in haste since necessary tools hasn't been released.

We made a promise that we release for ArmA and we will wink.gif

Now its time for few ArmA2 screenshots.
user posted image
user posted image

I upload bigger pictures later.
Erasmus
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 01:48 PM

Kersantti

Group: Members
Member No.: 117

I think it would be an great, GREAT idea to release all of your stuff for ArmA and then convert them to ArmA II. Of course the islands can't be converted as they are in ArmA. It won't look so good. I own ArmA II, but I'm still playing ArmA very active!

Imagine this: In future when FWW2 goes to Continuation War with ArmA 2, those Ihantalas fields and generally nature, which will look very realistic by competent FWW2 team scratchchin.gif

But first, just release for ArmA and mobilization will start for Talvisota!
I'm asking a permission join the suojaosasto to Metsäpirtti biggrin.gif

Thank you for those great pictures!

Lots of off topic from me again dry.gif Sorry for that...
Cappe
Posted: Jul 9 2009, 09:14 AM

Alikersantti

Group: Members
Member No.: 97

That is awesome!
I did get the ArmA2 two weeks ago (505 games version) and i have waited some mods to it.(including this one but i dont expect it in the ARMA2 before the December)
« Next Oldest | News bulletin | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2368 seconds | Archive