InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to FFRessurection. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

VII - Love it or Hate it.
Vincent Valentine
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 09:20 AM

Private

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

my original MSN username was FFF - Final Fantasy Freak, so i'm more than a fanboy and as i said its not just number VII its all of them.
Gin
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 12:19 PM

Righteous Ruler
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yeah, you're truely cool mate :) Am honest bout that yeah.

And I do belive you, I personally have a crush on FFVI for some wierd reson >_> ... .. <_<; .;
Delusion
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 06:20 PM

Grunt

Member No.: 18

FFVII was the first game I was actually allowed to play since my brother claimed the PS1 (and all the other consoles) as his own...I say allowed but I was blackmailed into it by said brother (I then went on to accidentally overwrite his disc 3 game lmao). Best blackmail I've ever received.

I guess because it was my first game that I am biased in my opinion. FFVIII's Junction/Draw system was a let down for me, and the storyline wasn't that interesting. But I think I'm just bitter at the fact that that she-devil of a final boss cheated and wiped my entire party out after hours of play...

Just passed the 10 year mark of when I first played FFVII lol I can remember because I was just 11. Now I feel old.
Gin
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 06:24 PM

Righteous Ruler
Group Icon

I was 10 :P hahahah! Anyways, welcome DL please introduce yourself properly in the introduction section! much welcomes and big regards /Gin-sensei Master of FFRessurection and it's one and only Righteous Ruler! :P
Vincent Valentine
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 11:13 PM

Private

i was 7 ha beat you all, first game i ever owned as soon as i got the PS1. its been 12 years i think. i suk at math, all i know it was 1997 when i played it.
Gin
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 11:55 AM

Righteous Ruler
Group Icon

If I would've known any English except Yes/No by than I'd probably also've gamed in 1997 but I couldn't under stand a word, + I think FFVII was released later to europe, quite sometime it must've taken.
Vincent Valentine
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 10:48 PM

Private

dunno how i got it than, but i got it when i was 7
Delusion
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:19 PM

Grunt

Member No.: 18

I hate living in Europe, we get everything like half a year after everyone else does. Good thing is that by then FAQs have already been written.

Talking of getting things last, has anyone heard anything about FF7 Before Crisis, the one for the phone? According to wikipedia it was meant to be released in America but nothing has happened.
Gin
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 10:12 AM

Righteous Ruler
Group Icon

Hahah, nothing at all really :S
#1 ff fan
Posted: Apr 27 2009, 02:36 AM

God of Classic Gaming

Group: Shadows
Member No.: 19

FF7 IMO is a great game. I've quite enjoyed the entire compilation of FF7 thus far. I would love to see the original get a remake on PS3 and/or 360 (preferably the 360)

and yes, I am an FF7 fanboy, and no, i am not a Microsoft fanboy, I am a Nintendo fanboy :P
Gin
Posted: Apr 28 2009, 07:56 PM

Righteous Ruler
Group Icon

Hahaha :D 2 of those than :D
#1 ff fan
Posted: May 5 2009, 07:05 AM

God of Classic Gaming

Group: Shadows
Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Gin @ Apr 28 2009, 11:56 AM)
Hahaha :D 2 of those than :D

There may be more than that, i donno how many personalities my mind holds sometimes.
Alphapak
Posted: May 31 2009, 09:09 PM

Private

Member No.: 20

Personally, I like FF7, but not enough to deal with a lot of sequals and prequals with the whole FF7 compilation. It gets kinda annoying.
Marius
Posted: Jun 29 2009, 03:04 AM

scotchaholic
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 10

yeah to the untrained eye... i am trained in knowing how to spell what i love

dunno how i got it than,

*sighs* -_-

VII is a dead game. Get a new console.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2491 seconds | Archive