Echo City: 2112...
The epicenter of perhaps the largest worldwide phenomena to occur in the modern age and where the veil between the life that humanity always knew, and the legends that they forgot about long ago, caused strife one hundred years ago.

With the restrengthening of the barrier between the human realm and the realm known as Luna, many people began to forget about what had happened and became complacent. Never did they think they would have to face a possible war between humans and those that were once Gods...

But now, the worlds have merged, as buildings are partially crumbled by trees, and nature finds itself collapsed with manmade structures, will a balance be found soon enough to prevent chaos from escalating, or is the threat from all sides too much for people to bear?

Season:
Summer - bright sunshiny days!

[Please register with proper capitalisation: Eg. Jane Doe, or John]

Quick Log-In

A Sort of Reunion
Coming Soon

LIL ~ LUNA GHOST

JESS

CHELSI

KAYE

RPG-Directory

redcarpet&&rebellion. The Sundered Way

Gaimen City Time of the Season

A Lost Hope Beyond Hogwarts Online

Affiliate with Us!

Sister
Shades of Burden

Sidebar Title Graphics: MideviIMarvel
Sidebar: Dana
Beautiful banner made by Chelsi <3

EndeXile original concept, story, and races are all the brainchild of Lil Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

EndeXile

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to EndeXile. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

{CLOSED} {NEW TOPIC}

This Is Who I Am, Application form
Lunariata Ghost
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 07:28 PM

Phantom Memories - Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMIN
Member No.: 1

PLEASE FILL OUT THIS CHARACTER FORM COMPLETELY AND THEN POST IN THIS FORUM TO AWAIT ASSESSMENT. THANK YOU. <3

ALSO PLEASE LABEL THE TOPIC TITLE AS FOLLOWS:
SURNAME, Given-name <--- For those with a family name OR
NAME <--- for those with a single name

AND LIST THEIR SPECIES IN THE TOPIC DESCRIPTION

{ F u l l c h a r a c t e r n a m E }

[A nice sized image here that doesn't stretch the page, lovelies. <3]

”Is there a quote or song lyrics that relates to the character?”
    Love, love is a verb
    About me

I know you’re all asking, who is that stunning specimen behind this mask... well you can call me yournamehere. I’ve been searching for ageinletters years for a place like this and thank heavens for howyoufoundus or I’d still be wandering. If I seem a little lost its just because the yourtimezone area is having technical difficulties, but you can still reach me through the preferredmethodofcontact.

Love is a doing word
    The character basics

Original name:
    Current name/Nickname/Alias(es): (if applicable)
    Race:
    Bonded? Y/N: (if human or beastie - include who to and level of bond (or mate-bond for dragons))
    Blood-bound? Y/N: (for blood lords/dolls - include name of sire/doll if possible)
    Employment Status/Position among peers:

Gentle impulsion
    The outside

Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height/Weight:
    Distinct Extras: (any scars, tattooes, etc?)
    Physical Description: (Anything else that could be said about their appearance - doesn't need to be long)
    Model Face Claim:

Shakes and makes me lighter
    The inside

Personality Description: (At least 2 decent paragraphs - we'd like to know about them.)

Inherent ability/powers: (If more than one ability, then one primary, and any other less controlled or limited. Please provide details on strengths and weaknesses of the ability. Humans skip this.)

Teardrop on the fire
    The influences

Family: (List)

History: (At least 3 decent paragraphs.)

When the worlds combined: (Where were they?)

Fearless on my breath
    The other odds and bods

Roleplay Sample:
(New members are required to provide a decent sample, at least a few good paragraphs)
    Member Title: (What would you like set as a member title? - the little bit of writing beneath the avatar)
    Did You Read The Rules?: (I hope you have proof)
    Anything Else?: (Any extras at all?)

Black flowers blossom
    Credit where credit’s due

This nifty application form is a revised version of the one that was created by Emilia (me, Lil) of Blank Pages. Use it, but credit me please or suffer a horrible flamey bunny-filled death. <3

CODE
[align=center][SIZE=12][font=orlando][color=white]{ F u l l c h a r a c t e r n a m E }[/SIZE][/color][/font][/align][hr]

[align=center][A nice sized image here that doesn't stretch the page, lovelies. <3]

[font=copperplate gothic bold]”Is there a quote or song lyrics that relates to the character?”[/font][/align][LIST][font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Love, love is a verb[/SIZE][/color]
About me[/font]

I know you’re all asking, who is that stunning specimen behind this mask... well you can call me [color=#FFFFFF][b]yournamehere[/b][/color]. I’ve been searching for [color=#FFFFFF][b]ageinletters[/b][/color] years for a place like this and thank heavens for [color=#FFFFFF][b]howyoufoundus[/b][/color] or I’d still be wandering. If I seem a little lost its just because the [color=#FFFFFF][b]yourtimezone[/b][/color] area is having technical difficulties, but you can still reach me through the [color=#FFFFFF][b]preferredmethodofcontact[/b][/color].

[font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Love is a doing word[/SIZE][/color]
The character basics[/font]

[b]Original name:[/b]
[b]Current name/Nickname/Alias(es):[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthdate:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Bonded? Y/N:[/b] (if human or beastie - include who to and level of bond (or mate-bond for dragons))
[b]Blood-bound? Y/N:[/b] (for blood lords/dolls - include name of sire/doll if possible)
[b]Employment Status/Position among peers:[/b]

[font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Gentle impulsion[/SIZE][/color]
The outside[/font]

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height/Weight:[/b]
[b]Distinct Extras:[/b] (any scars, tattooes, etc?)
[b]Physical Description:[/b] (Anything else that could be said about their appearance - doesn't need to be long)
[b]Model Face Claim:[/b]

[font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Shakes and makes me lighter[/SIZE][/color]
The inside[/font]

[b]Personality Description:[/b] (At least 2 decent paragraphs - we'd like to know about them.)

[b]Inherent ability/powers:[/b] (If more than one ability, then one primary, and any other less controlled or limited. Please provide details on strengths and weaknesses of the ability. Humans skip this.)

[font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Teardrop on the fire[/SIZE][/color]
The influences[/font]

[b]Family:[/b] (List)

[b]History:[/b] (At least 3 decent paragraphs.)

[b]When the worlds combined:[/b] (Where were they?)

[font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Fearless on my breath[/SIZE][/color]
The other odds and bods[/font]

[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]
[/LIST][QUOTE](New members are required to provide a decent sample, at least a few good paragraphs)[/QUOTE][LIST][b]Member Title:[/b] (What would you like set as a member title? - the little bit of writing beneath the avatar)
[b]Did You Read The Rules?:[/b] (I hope you have proof)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] (Any extras at all?)
[/LIST][hr][LIST][font=copperplate gothic bold][SIZE=5][color= #99CCFF]Black flowers blossom[/SIZE][/color]
Credit where credit’s due[/font]

[SIZE=0]This nifty application form is a revised version of the one that was created by [b]Emilia[/b] (me, Lil) of [URL=http://z13.invisionfree.com/blank_pages/index.php?act=idx][b]Blank Pages[/b][/URL]. Use it, but credit me please or suffer a horrible flamey bunny-filled death. <3[/SIZE]
[/LIST][hr]
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options {CLOSED} {NEW TOPIC}

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1651 seconds | Archive

keeping the secret skinned by mideviimarvel of RPGU and WALH.