Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Elven Forest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ic start, rp
madryan
Posted: Jul 20 2008, 07:25 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

ok i know not much has happened recently so ive decided to start up a rp free to join all that is needed is 3 people to start it the rp will start with a travalar or two who is lost,hungry and tired now it doesent matter who finds the travalar you can do what ever you want when you find him you could rob it,help it or simply ignore it and waite for the travalar to come to you so all those who want to join just ask and you will be aloud bare in mind this is just the start so it could break off and you can do your own little thing so if your interested say so it will meet in the ooc area so it can be described to you i will just be thinking over the time so most can get a chance to join

--------------------
http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=59300
go to it you may like it
madryan
Posted: Jul 28 2008, 10:32 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

well by the looks of it no one wants to join in on it so i might aswell call it off

--------------------
http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=59300
go to it you may like it
« Next Oldest | Notice Board | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1556 seconds | Archive