Hogwarts is destroyed. Beauxbatons is in ruins. Durmstrang survives - barely.

But the Ministry has more important matters - like cracking down on Dark Arts, and struggling to contain the seeds of rebellion. They don't know - or don't care - about the rumors of a dark new power arising at Durmstrang...

Whose side will you choose? Who will you trust? Who will you betray?

22 March 2014: Welcome back! We've been gone for too long! New plot coming! Veteran members please go to the announcements and claim your characters before we finish cleaning up the site. New members please read all of the must reads and get that application finished!!!

Fri, 15 April, 2011
Cold and gray, threatening sleet or even snow.
The moon is waxing gibbous.

Current Standings

Atticus: 000

Concinne: 000

Liberalis: 000

Terpsichora: 000

HP: JKR, WB, and others as appropriate. We don't own and don't make money from this.
Song lyrics: respective artists.
Sidebar: Dana (RCR)
Coding Help: never.look.back (RCR)
Sidebar graphics: Ria
Banners: Eddie&Ria (Durm), krypticated (RCR)
Skin: Made exclusively for Durmstrang by Ria

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Durmstrang Institute. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Temperance Van Helsing, tempe
Temperance Van Helsing
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 07:24 PM

7th Year
Group Icon

Group: Concinne Student
Member No.: 965

About You
Name/Nickname: ian
Rp Experience: month
Screen Name:(optional)

Your Character

Basics
Canon or Non: non
Name/Nickname: Temperance Van Helsing
Year: 7
Blood: full
Affiliation (Death Eater, Order, Durmstrang Damned - and yes, you must pick one): Order but doubles as a Death Eater

Appearance
Nationality: Romanian
Picture (don't forget to also claim your avatar):
user posted image
Description:(one paragraph) She stands about 5'8. She has pretty long golden brown hair and lovely blue eyes. Her facial features aren't sharp and are very pleasing to the eye. She is slender and doesn't look particularly strong which is where people underestimate her. Her skin is very pale and she's got a pearly white smile.

personality
Two Paragraphs:
Temperance is a fiesty young lady. She is is the kind of person who's got a very complex personality. She's also bi-sexual and likes girls as much as boys. She's very flirty too. Normally she's a very loving girl who's main goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. She enjoys kicking back and relaxing just as much as she enjoys getting up and moving around. She's a very loyal person who would give an arm and a leg for anyone she cares a lot about. She is also a very intelligent young lady when she applies herself to the task at hand. She's even tempered but if someone upsets her she has a tendency to take things too far. Her father is a death eater and she serves as a double agent for the order. She spies on the death eaters. She is very good at Legimency and Occlemency.

As with everyone, Temperance has some flaws. She can be a little bitchy if you press the right buttons. But she is usually nice to people until they give her a reason to be other wise. She has a tendency to be too trusting and she often gets too emotionally attached to specific people or things. And since she's pretty and knows it, she can seem a bit egoistic at times. She also has her own set of fears; the biggest of which is her fear of being left alone. She's also afraid that she'll find "the one" and end up getting her heart broken. She isn't necissarly evil but has been known to cause a bit of trouble.

Family
Mother: Lily Van Helsing
Father: Viktor Van Helsing
Siblings: none
Family History: (one paragraph) Temperance grew up in Romania to Viktor and Lily Van Helsing a very rich and powerfull family of wizards. They spoiled her growing up and she loved every minute of it. They pretty much let her do whatever she wants whenever she wants to. She loved living in Romania. There was so much history here. There were all those rumors that her family was known for hunting down vampires. Of course there really was no Gabriel Van Helsing or Dracula. Just muggle stories that her family lived off of. Her parents owned a shop of magic supplies, like wands and potions and things and that's how they made their money. The bought her anything and everything she wanted. Which was either clothes or other things like that. Her father was a death eater and she eventually had to become one, but serves as a double agent with the order because she doesn't agree with all their plans.

Also

How did you find out about us: rp directory
Have you read the rules: yes
Did you PM the secret word to Arya: yes
Do you have other characters and who are they: zefron
Anything else you would like to share: nope

--------------------
user posted image
Set by mzohlinger!

user posted imageuser posted image
Victoria Smythe
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 07:35 PM

Transfiguration Proffessor//Head of Concinne
Group Icon

Group: +Professor
Member No.: 664

WELCOMETOCONCINNE!!!

Home of the beautiful.

--------------------
user posted image
Alexander Rice
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 07:45 PM

Librarian//Head of Liberalis
Group Icon

Group: +Staff
Member No.: 129

I'm sorry, I have to unsort you - the rules clearly state you cannot have a second character until you have at least 50 posts with your first, and you do not yet. sad.gif

--------------------

user posted image

dream brother.my killer.my lover
we're on the back page.you know you want him

Zefron Reynard
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 08:15 PM

6th Year
Group Icon

Group: Liberalis Student
Member No.: 963

sorry, i must have missed that part in the rules... this is the only site that i've seen that has a post limit, before you could create a new charrie.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Eddie.
Alexander Rice
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 08:28 PM

Librarian//Head of Liberalis
Group Icon

Group: +Staff
Member No.: 129

Yep, it's cos people used to create new characters and forget to play their old ones. I want to give people time to get their old ones established before they start with new folks.

So you can blame the idiots who came before you tongue.gif

Don't worry, you will probably get up to 50 pretty soon, and we can sort you.

--------------------

user posted image

dream brother.my killer.my lover
we're on the back page.you know you want him

Zefron Reynard
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 08:30 PM

6th Year
Group Icon

yup that is true... stupid people *shakes head*

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Eddie.
Taylor McDanial
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 09:03 PM

10th Year Terpsichora
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 280

lol. I'm one of em.

--------------------
user posted image
Are we growing up, or just going down? It's just a matter of time until we're all found out...
user posted image
Take our tears and put 'em on ice. Cause I swear, I'll burn the city down to show you the light.
user posted image
Zefron Reynard
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 09:06 PM

6th Year
Group Icon

lol

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Eddie.
Vivienne Lancaster
Posted: Aug 18 2009, 11:32 AM

4th Year
Group Icon

Group: +Atticus Student
Member No.: 939

(ACCEPTED)
- PENDING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until Zefron has reached 50 posts, this application with be pending until further notice.Ian, could you increase the length of Temperance's family history for me, while the app is out of use.A little more detail about how it was like living in Romaia or something and how she was spoilt that sort of thing.Why were her parents rich? and so on. Naomi.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
victim of the system.
Zefron Reynard
Posted: Aug 19 2009, 04:05 PM

6th Year
Group Icon

now have 50 posts...

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Eddie.
Arya Alexanda
Posted: Aug 19 2009, 04:33 PM

Durmiversity Student
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 482

(ACCEPTED)
- CONCINNE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so you've got 50 posts with Zefron now, so your able to get started on introducting Temperance to the site. I see that you've made the small changes I requested so I'm happy to sort Temper once again into Concinne.Don't forget to claim your FACE CLAIM and to let members get to know here by doing her own personal PLOT PAGE.It's nice to see you like the site so much that you've made another character Ian. Well do ahead. Naomi.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
tears of poison,

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1371 seconds | Archive