D-Fusion Forum

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to D-Fusion Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

News: Starting now, I will be giving out a free 100 bit package to anyone who signs up! Sign up and receive your first 100 bits free!! In other news, I've posted the first SIX chapters to my new Digimon FanFiction! You can find this story under the FanFiction section. For reaching our 500th post mark, 50 bits have been awarded to everyone who has posted at least one post since the very first day. Keep yourselves active and updated, there's plenty more exciting things to come! =^_^=

music?
honestlyok
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 06:09 PM

Bitz: 650

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9

every forum has to have a music thread ^.^

soo...what are you listening to right now, who are you into at the moment, and/or what song do you think would fit well with digimon stuff (to stick with the theme)?

xx
flamekitty84
Posted: Apr 25 2008, 05:11 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ahh..music..I agree...

Well right now I do listen to much of the original Japanese Digimon music. Their newer songs for Savers are Awesome!

Also I listen to Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Koda Kumi, and some Hikaru Utada.

But thats all in the lines of Japanese music..I listen to other stuff too but I'll stick to naming the Japanese artists.

That's about it

what about you then??

garmevo.gif

~*Kitty*~

--------------------
shadow wolf
Posted: Apr 28 2008, 11:44 PM

Bitz: 400

Member No.: 14

Well, right now I'm listening to Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have To Love.

And as for digimon suitabilities....
The Almost - Say this sooner works for certain scenes. Like for example when omnimon fights diaboromon in the 1st movie, or magnadramon and seraphimon fight cherubimon in the other half of the 1st movie.

aniblackwargrey1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
honestlyok
Posted: Jun 29 2008, 12:48 PM

Bitz: 650

Member No.: 9

i've been listening to way too much k.d. lang recently, i just heard ingénue and i was like, wow! and also mira and harpies (but they make your ears hurt ^.^)

i kind of like boa kwon too (but bôa are better i think), but i do think she tries to sound a bit too american though *suddenly realises that like everyone on this forum is in america* umm, err not that it's necessarily a bad thing lol

umm...i think cayman by mira might be a good song, for gatomon or something :S because it sort describes a cat relating to a person. anyway i'm not sure it would really suit the other music, since these things are usually swathed in teen pop :/

*wanders off singing that weird season 01 theme tune*
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Skin Dustinity designed by Doffy90 of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0283 seconds · Archive