Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Destiny Islands Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Destiny Islands Website

DI2 Funeral
Toby
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 02:53 PM

私は日本語を話し

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Thought I'd made this as a fan club for the old DI2, before jerk-wad deleted it all.

May it R.I.P.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Join the Form Clan Or Suffer Our Wrath !!
Set and Userbar by Me
Toby! You have officially recieved P.R.O.P.S.!!!!

Anyone with a PS3 add me at toby_92!
daleluck1313
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 03:19 PM

Twilight Thorn

Member No.: 99

It's already been stated by Ace, the creator of this forum, that what Megatron did to the old forum is the best thing that has happened to this place.

Calling the, basically, best thing that has happened here a jerk-wad doesn't really say much about you.

--------------------
user posted image
---
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image <<< The Original Cookie Monster Approved Sticker
QUOTE ("Ozymandius")
"P.R.O.P.S. recipient"
kingdomkid
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 06:35 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

I think that this was a nice idea. The forum only died because you guys are such rabid spammers, that's all, and when the Spam Thread went away, you all left. It's not our fault. And while I admit that what Meg did was probably one of the best things that could happen to this forum at a time like this, I still hate him for doing it.

R.I.P DI Forum

--------------------
user posted image
A sig by me.

user posted image
Toby
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 08:05 AM

私は日本語を話し

QUOTE (daleluck1313 @ Apr 18 2008, 08:19 PM)
Calling the, basically, best thing that has happened here a jerk-wad doesn't really say much about you.

I never said the action wasn't bad, I said that his intentions were bad to doing it, making him the jerd-wad.

You call Hitler a bad guy I'm guessing, if not go away, he's my analogy here. It's like calling Hitler a good guy because the League of Nations wasn't keeping peace too well, and he just came along and finished it along with Poland, Czechoslavakia and most of France. It may have not being doing too well, just like DI, but killing it along with lots of countries, the many topics and things that people liked and wanted to keep, was not the correct way about it.

He could have maybe consulted someone, or at least saved some topics. Also, just because he could, he banned me several times, and took precaution actions to stop me coming back, just because he didn't like me.

Now, if your telling me this guy is "good" in your eyes, I suggest you see an optician.

[/Ownage]

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Set and Userbar by Me

kingdomkid
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 05:48 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (Toby @ Apr 19 2008, 08:05 AM)
QUOTE (daleluck1313 @ Apr 18 2008, 08:19 PM)

I never said the action wasn't bad, I said that his intentions were bad to doing it, making him the jerd-wad.

You call Hitler a bad guy I'm guessing, if not go away, he's my analogy here. It's like calling Hitler a good guy because the League of Nations wasn't keeping peace too well, and he just came along and finished it along with Poland, Czechoslavakia and most of France. It may have not being doing too well, just like DI, but killing it along with lots of countries, the many topics and things that people liked and wanted to keep, was not the correct way about it.

He could have maybe consulted someone, or at least saved some topics. Also, just because he could, he banned me several times, and took precaution actions to stop me coming back, just because he didn't like me.

Now, if your telling me this guy is "good" in your eyes, I suggest you see an optician.

[/Ownage]

My Goodness, Dale, must every word out of your mouth cause an unnecessary conflict? Poor Toby is just stating an opinion, and I happen to agree with him no matter what Ace has already said.

--------------------
user posted image
A sig by me.

user posted image
daleluck1313
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 06:10 PM

Twilight Thorn

Why are you blaming me for what Toby just said?

And how are Megatron and Hitler in anyway similar? I respected Megatron, I do not respect Hitler.

Not because he's a bad guy, 'cause he wasn't, but because he actually liked blondes.

--------------------
user posted image
---
user posted image
user posted image
QUOTE ("Ozymandius")
"P.R.O.P.S. recipient"
Toby
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 06:15 PM

私は日本語を話し

You didn't understand that analogy did you/. Even with the hugely obvious conclusion ?

He did something wrong, and did it to aNnoy us. He didn't think we'd all take it as good, it was intended to be a spiteful action. So I'm not saying the consequence is bad, but the way he went about it.

A

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Set and Userbar by Me

PBass
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 07:35 PM

Nobody

Member No.: 157

QUOTE (kingdomkid @ Apr 18 2008, 06:35 PM)
I think that this was a nice idea. The forum only died because you guys are such rabid spammers, that's all, and when the Spam Thread went away, you all left. It's not our fault. And while I admit that what Meg did was probably one of the best things that could happen to this forum at a time like this, I still hate him for doing it.

R.I.P DI Forum

I'm currently trying to figure out how I'm reading this post when I'm not here. Not to mention wondering how others are posting when all they do is spam.

I do know this though. Megatron's intentions were fine. Wiping 'inferior humans' off the face of the planet is worlds away from clearing a garbage filled forum with absolutely no value. That's exactly what happened to the spam forum, except the spam forum was supposed to have garbage in it, yet only Megatron is the one compared to Hitler. Also, it had been announced that the forum was being moved. So Megatron threw out trash early. Wanted to keep the old forum for sentimental value? A few months of doldrum posting with the outbreak or two of arguments. Or maybe it wasn't those you wanted to look at, maybe you wanted to see the 'count to one million' or 'what are you listening to?' topics.

RIP DI, yes. It had it's virtues. But to stick in a snide little behind the back comment is ridiculous. When things get sick, they die. DI was sick. Don't insult Megatron for having the balls to do what needed to be done. So if you're going to offer your respects to DI, then fine, that's great. If you're going to insult somebody who isn't here anymore, and can't defend himself now, grow up.

--------------------
user posted image
AIM
daleluck1313
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 07:41 PM

Twilight Thorn

Well said PBass.

--------------------
user posted image
---
user posted image
user posted image
QUOTE ("Ozymandius")
"P.R.O.P.S. recipient"
PBass
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 07:53 PM

Nobody

QUOTE (daleluck1313 @ Apr 19 2008, 07:41 PM)
Well said PBass.

Thanks Dale.

--------------------
user posted image
AIM
kingdomkid
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 09:05 AM

Administrator

If you guys really don't understand why our forum hit a slump, first off, that's pretty sad. Everyone left because there's no more KH News to talk about. This is a KH forum, and if there's nothing new to talk about, why stay. Secondly, everyone left because all you guys ever post in are those two threads. I'm beginning to think that all this forum does is count to 1,000,000 while listening to music.

--------------------
user posted image
A sig by me.

user posted image
daleluck1313
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 10:08 AM

Twilight Thorn

I make threads, I've made two RPs, a fanfiction thread, and I've contributed to others.

You're shit - there IS news, you just NEVER bother to post about it.

--------------------
user posted image
---
user posted image
user posted image
QUOTE ("Ozymandius")
"P.R.O.P.S. recipient"
PBass
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 11:55 AM

Nobody

Why don't you look at This Site and tell me there is 'no news'. Unless an Ultimate hits release of KH2 and KH2 Final Mix+ doesn't count. Or maybe new development on the KH mangas doesn't cut it either. But if you do post news, and by all means do, don't forget to add childish comments at the beginning. Really, it makes me want to read the news when forum members are bashed by the site staff.

--------------------
user posted image
AIM
daleluck1313
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 10:27 AM

Twilight Thorn

I like you PBass - you have sense to see the truth.

--------------------
user posted image
---
user posted image
user posted image
QUOTE ("Ozymandius")
"P.R.O.P.S. recipient"
Toby
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 10:38 AM

私は日本語を話し

KK, if you want I could take over the posting of news on the site, I'm online alot, should be able to get it up fast enough to please everyone.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Set and Userbar by Me

daleluck1313
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 12:28 PM

Twilight Thorn

And Toby enters the short list of the sane.

--------------------
user posted image
---
user posted image
user posted image
QUOTE ("Ozymandius")
"P.R.O.P.S. recipient"
Toby
Posted: Apr 23 2008, 11:10 AM

私は日本語を話し

Any reply KK ?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Set and Userbar by Me

kingdomkid
Posted: May 14 2008, 06:29 PM

Administrator

Yes. Dale: Fuck you!

If all you're going to do from now on is nitpick at my every flaw as a human being, then get the hell off my forum and my site and go manage your own.

As for the rest of you, there is news. I just don't feel like posting an article every time some minor thing happens. KH2 got into the Ultimate Hits? Who gives a shit. I only post the really good stuff. For instance, I bet none of you jackasses noticed that I posted news the other day that Square Enix was confirmed to be at E3 this year, and I posted the dates and times of E3. Did you notice that, or were you all too busy complaining about EVERYTHING to care? angry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
A sig by me.

user posted image
Ascendancy
Posted: May 14 2008, 09:39 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

This is ridiculous. Locked.

--------------------
user posted image
AIM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Fan Clubs | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options New Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2427 seconds | Archive