zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Did You Know?

Name:   Password:

The Beach
George Law
Posted: 13:11 Tuesday 10 January 2012

Nirvana

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

The beach. It looks beautiful far away but is a right mess when I step right in it. I think to myself, I can’t be putting up with all this shit, so I leave. Thirteen years later, I come back to the same beach, hoping the mess would be all cleared up. I find the same mess as I did when I first arrived. This time, I decide to hang around and try and clear out some of the mess. It is too much work for me. In the end, I leave the beach, never to return.

--------------------

George Law
Posted: 16:03 Thursday 16 February 2012

Nirvana

I was ill in hospital recently with a severe chest infection. While I was in Whipps Cross University Hospital, my friend came to the EMC ward to see me. She had heard that I had tried to be friends with Keith. I told her that I was just trying to be spiritually positive. She said however that that man did not deserve a second helping of my friendship – for he is evil.

“He is evil,” she said. “I’ve seen his aura. He’s not a nice person to be with.”

My friend is right. I have no more to do with that homoqueer fucker than Saul had with the witch of Endor.

--------------------

George Law
Posted: 16:46 Tuesday 27 March 2012

Nirvana

Keith is gay. “I didn’t know he was gay,” said Clare. She was almost in tears when she said that to me on the phone the other day. Keith had just let his friend Richard move in to his flat at Holland House, Linnett Close, Chingford, London E4 6UD. Richard had broken up with his girlfriend and was moving out with his girlfriend because he could not stand living with her any more. After a week or two, however, he was shocked when he found out that Keith had let him move in with him because he (Keith) only wanted to have gay sex with him (Richard). He was so shocked that he had to move out of Keith’s flat and go back to his girlfriend. And that is how evil Keith Hudson actually is. So evil that even Richard actually thought it better live with someone he couldn’t stand than with a homoqueer paedo like him.

But I did not tell my friend when she came and visited me in hospital that Keith Hudson, of Holland House, Linnett Close, Chingford, London E4 6UD, was gay – though she probably already knew it anyway. He had just let a friend of his move in to his flat. His friend had broken up with his girlfriend and was moving out from her flat because he could not stand living with her any more. After a week or two, however, the friend was shocked when he found out that he had been allowed to move in only because that homoqueer bastard only wanted to have gay sex with him. The friend was so shocked that he had to move out right away and go back to his girlfriend. And that is how evil that homoqueer bastard actually is. So evil that even people actually thought it better live with someone else who was ruining their lives than have their lives ruined even further by evil homoqueerness.

--------------------

George Law
Posted: 06:00 Friday 20 April 2012

Nirvana

What a shame the parents of a certain person did not practise the following.

If only they had done that, the world would have been spared the birth of an evil homoqueer fucker. Still, we can take comfort from the fact that this evil fucker has never had sex with a woman. The world is a safer place from the fact that one paedophilia gene is not being passed on.

--------------------

Sylvia
Posted: 13:07 Tuesday 22 May 2012

Renaissance

Group: Friends
Member No.: 170

I have just read about sexual disorders in the glossary at the end of Chapter 10, “The human mind”, under the section THE STUDY OF MAN in Volume 2, “The human world”, of the Reader’s Digest Library of Modern Knowledge. Did you know? Homosexuality was once considered a sexual disorder but is no longer thought of as one. Paedophilia, on the other hand, is still branded as a sexual disorder – and rightly so. mellow.gif

--------------------
Sylvia A. Anderson
George Law
Posted: 22:17 Friday 08 June 2012

Nirvana

I changed my mobile-phone number today. Before replacing the SIM card, I sent Pat a text on my old number, giving her my new number. I was going to text her on my new number after I had changed the SIM card but she phoned me first.

And we talked about Keith. “Keith may think he is great,” said Pat, “but he is not. He is a screwed-up man.”

Screwed-up, indeed. That was the very expression Pat used. Well, this is the face of someone who certainly knows all about screwing.

--------------------

shygeorge
Posted: 14:18 Sunday 09 December 2012

The Enlightenment

Member No.: 161

Scotland Yard is investigating the death of a British nurse following a hoax call by two Australian DJs to the hospital to which the Duchess of Cambridge was admitted earlier this week for hyperemesis gravidarum.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20656911

It should also be investigating the secret crimes of homoqueer paedos – they are far more dangerous to society.

Holland House, Linnett Close, Chingford, London E4 6UD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0809 seconds | Archive