For each visitor to DJ's Place, We have it set up where only members are allowed to see your information, unless there is a problem that we are un-aware of. If you know of such a problem, please let one of the staff members know.
Email addresses are only used by DJ's Place and not sold, rented, given, or shown to any other company for any use whatsoever.
DJ's Place stores a cookie on your PC so that when you return you can login to our server fast and more securely.
DJ's Place Never stores or collects information via cookies and has not and will not allow any third party access to your information via cookies.
DJ's Place contains links to other sites and can not be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
DJ's Place is run as a ***** service, ***** and information posted to this site are done so with the intention never to charge our users for access to the site or to remove information from the site. If you receive an e-mail that states it's from us asking for your payment details it has been sent by another party, and as such you should contact your local police department passing on the details you have received.
DJ's Place welcomes donations to help us run this site, these donations go towards the running costs, such as domain registration and hosting. Or we will/can use part of the ***** as a way of getting more members, giving our members prizes, etc.
We can be reached via PM the Admin on our site or via e-mail to DJ_AT_djstrunk@sbcglobal.net
2. This site is the sole owner of the information collected from our website. We do not, or will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in our privacy statement below.
4. This site keeps log files on broad fields to analyze trends, track user movements, and gather data for demographic locations. This is not attached in anyway to visitor's personal identification.
5. At this time, this site does not share any information with advertisers, merchants, or any other third party.
6. Links to other sites outside of this site do not apply to this privacy statement. We are not responsible for privacy policies of other websites linked to this site . Please read the privacy statement of each website linked to this site for information and data use for visitor's personal identification. Our privacy statement applies solely to this site.
7. At any particular time, this site will conduct contests for our members. Member participation for these contests is voluntary, and in no way requires the member to give out personal information when choosing not to enter in the contest. Collected information may include contact information and demographic information, such as name, e-mail, address, state, etc. This information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
8. When a member chooses to send News, Articles, Reviews, etc, to a friend, the names and e-mail addresses are not logged. this site will send the friend a one-time e-mail inviting them to visit our site. This site will never send another e-mail to the visitor or friend for any purpose.
9. We want you to have fun while you are here. If at any time, you feel like another member is being rude, hateful, mean, or any thing in that nature, please let a staff member know ASAP. We will do what we can to end this problem without asking anyone to withdraw from membership here. So please, think before bashing any other member. Joking with another member is okay (as long as they know it is a joke and not meant to be mean). But, please don't let it get out of control.