|· Salon Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Dbz Fanfic Salon. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 04:30 AM
Kiss me you fool
Member No.: 80
Joined: 2-November 04
Welcome to the DBZ Fanfic Salon's Fanfic Library.
We've moved the Library here from its own forum due to some problems administering it. We are in the process of transferring all the recommendations over here and then the old Library will be closed.
The purpose of the Library is to recommend fanfics according to pairing and genre, rather than order them by author like so many other archives do. We hope that the Library organization will help you find the kind of fic you're in the mood to read.
In order to make the Library a success, please keep these thoughts in mind:
* The Library is NOT an archive. You may not enter entire stories here. The stories must be hosted off-site.
* Please follow the instructions for entering fics carefully. Uniformity is the key to being able to find anything.
* No dicussion of fics is allowed. If you want to talk about a fic, take it back to the Salon's Fic Discussion Forums. Discussion posts will be deleted. The only replies should be additional links to the same story.
* It's possible some fics may fit in more than one category. You MAY enter a fic in more than one pairing if you feel the fic fits both categories. For example, Bdegree's Unlikely Bond could go in Vegeta/Bulma and Goku/Chichi.
* You may recommend your own fics; however, most people will give more clout to a recommendation from someone other than yourself.
* All entries become the property of the Salon Library. We reserve the right to reclassify, edit or delete any entries.
* Absolutely NO PROFANITY. Surely you can recommend a fic without using profanity, right?
(And yes - this is cribbed almost word for word from LisaB's welcome from the original Library. Thanks Lisa )