Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Dbz Fanfic Salon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Crossover Madness at the DBZ Fanfic Salon

Do Vegeta and Bulma show love?, Do they love each other?
Vegeta98
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 01:55 AM

Defender of all that is Bulma/Vegeta

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

Does Vegeta actually show love for Bulma and Trunks? I wish Akira Toriyama would of showed how they got together. One second Vegeta and Bulma are arguing and then BANG, fast forward and there is baby Trunks. Do you think they just had a one night stnad? bulma.gif vegeta2.gif

--------------------
Vegeta is the best! battle.gif stvegeta.gif sitvegeta.gif vegeta2.gif 5Saiyan.gif, Bulma is his tamer! bulma.gif . Bulma bulma.gif And Vegeta vegeta2.gif forever! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
NansJns
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 07:13 AM

Defender of the Canon Couples!
Group Icon

Group: 1000 Post Lounge
Member No.: 165

I like to think in private he shows them love. When he sacrificed himself in the fight against Buu, that definietely showed he loved them. And when he went insane when Cell killed Mirai Trunks - that showed love in my book. wub.gif

--------------------
"The best men are imaginary - and they don't legally belong to my imagination!" - Me.

"Fan Fiction is the way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corproations instead of owned by the folk." From Textual Poachers by Dr. Henry Jenkins.

My webcomic
My FF.net page
My DA page
My Vlog
Piccolo_is_green
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 09:29 AM

Obsessed Fan

Member No.: 713

I agree with NansJns; I always say that Vegeta is a man of action rather than words, so I think he does things that show his affection- like sacrificing himself and choosing to fuse with Goku after Goku mentions Bulma's death- rather than saying a whole bunch of mushy stuff.

DBZ doesn't have much romance to begin with- I can only recall one scene where Goku says "I love you too" to Chi Chi, which is why I love fanfiction so much, because we all get to imagine and re-imagine all those behind-the-scenes moments.

But to answer your question, yes, I like to think that Vegeta learns to love Bulma. But he's had such a difficult past that I think it's something that takes time. And I think Bulma loves him too.

As to whether they just had a one night stand- there are tons of fics out there that speculate what happened between those two. My own version is that it started out as something purely physical but became something more for the both of them, but who really knows for sure?

--------------------
Vegeta98
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 08:28 PM

I guess that is what makes V/B romance so much fun hyper.gif . I also agree with Vegeta's love growing over time 5Saiyan.gif . Whats not to like? takeabow.gif

--------------------
Vegeta is the best! battle.gif stvegeta.gif sitvegeta.gif vegeta2.gif 5Saiyan.gif, Bulma is his tamer! bulma.gif . Bulma bulma.gif And Vegeta vegeta2.gif forever! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
NansJns
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 05:28 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Vegeta98 @ Mar 7 2012, 08:28 PM)
I guess that is what makes V/B romance so much fun hyper.gif . I also agree with Vegeta's love growing over time 5Saiyan.gif . Whats not to like? takeabow.gif

Indeed! I've written tons of fics about them! vegeta2.gif bulma.gif wub.gif

(I gotta say, though, that it's kinda funny how, in spite of a lack of general romance, DBZ has more married couples at the end than any girls' anime I can think of!) 33.gif

--------------------
"The best men are imaginary - and they don't legally belong to my imagination!" - Me.

"Fan Fiction is the way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corproations instead of owned by the folk." From Textual Poachers by Dr. Henry Jenkins.

My webcomic
My FF.net page
My DA page
My Vlog
Vegeta98
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 08:40 PM

QUOTE (NansJns @ Mar 16 2012, 05:28 AM)

(I gotta say, though, that it's kinda funny how, in spite of a lack of general romance, DBZ has more married couples at the end than any girls' anime I can think of!)

lol, I know, right? I just read one called "Who Say We Are Too Young To Love" by Princess Panchii on Adimra's site. What ones have you written? I want to read them vegeta2.gif

--------------------
NansJns
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 05:59 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Vegeta98 @ Mar 18 2012, 08:40 PM)
Indeed!  I've written tons of fics about them!  vegeta2.gif  bulma.gif  wub.gif

(I gotta say, though, that it's kinda funny how, in spite of a lack of general romance, DBZ has more married couples at the end than any girls' anime I can think of!)

lol, I know, right? I just read one called "Who Say We Are Too Young To Love" by Princess Panchii on Adimra's site. What ones have you written? I want to read them vegeta2.gif

Well, as well as co-writing Raptures & Reveries, I have my own Three Years fic, of course, called "Past the Pain", (it's several years old now, but I still get nice reviews for it), and "The Lady Kari", "Things Best Forgotten", "Saved by Love", "A Promise of Always", "Valentine's Surprises", "When the Husbands Are Away. . .", and the still-in-progress "Ways of the Saiyans", to name a fair few. I have others that are Goku/Chi-Chi.

Some of these are at Forever, and if you look under my signature, you'll see links to my fanfic.net and Deviantart pages. happy.gif

--------------------

My webcomic
My FF.net page
My DA page
My Vlog
Vegeta98
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 02:21 PM

QUOTE (NansJns @ Mar 19 2012, 05:59 AM)
Indeed! I've written tons of fics about them!  vegeta2.gif bulma.gif wub.gif

Well, as well as co-writing Raptures & Reveries, I have my own Three Years fic, of course, called "Past the Pain", (it's several years old now, but I still get nice reviews for it), and "The Lady Kari", "Things Best Forgotten", "Saved by Love", "A Promise of Always", "Valentine's Surprises", "When the Husbands Are Away. . .", and the still-in-progress "Ways of the Saiyans", to name a fair few. I have others that are Goku/Chi-Chi.

Some of these are at Forever, and if you look under my signature, you'll see links to my fanfic.net and Deviantart pages. happy.gif

lol, thanks. I probely read some of your on Adimra's site with out knowing it. cheers.gif

--------------------
NansJns
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 06:05 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Vegeta98 @ Mar 19 2012, 02:21 PM)
QUOTE (NansJns @ Mar 19 2012, 05:59 AM)

lol, thanks. I probely read some of your on Adimra's site with out knowing it. cheers.gif

Quite possible, especially if you read the fics for the contests. happy.gif I'm NansJns there, too. Actually, I'm NansJns pretty much everywhere.

--------------------

My webcomic
My FF.net page
My DA page
My Vlog
JaganshiKenshin
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 03:53 PM

Member No.: 990

They are who they are, and their sweet-talk goes something like this:

Bulma: You psycho!
Vegeta: What a shrew!

But Vegeta is not Yamucha (much as I like Yamucha). He's not going to be drooling over every female that crosses his path. In his way, he is utterly loyal to her.

As for Bulma, she understands Vegeta's nature: 'He seemed so proud and alone."

So---there's a lot going on behind the scenes, a lot of unspoken things, but both characters stay true to their natures.

--------------------
gokugirl2006
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 06:28 PM

Obsessed Fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 548

Yes. Vegeta does love Bulma and Trunks. He might not show it in some aspects but truely he adores both of them to the fullest. happy.gif

--------------------
Saiyans are the true warriors. Get in their way and pay the consequences...Mwahahahaha

The greatest warriors are the chosen ones. The weak warriors are left behind.
http://vfadmin.proboards52.com/index.cgi?
Rping
http://buu77.proboards.com/index.cgi?
« Next Oldest | DBZ Quick Questions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1001 seconds | Archive
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com