Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Dbz Fanfic Salon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Crossover Madness at the DBZ Fanfic Salon
Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

DBZ Dreams, you ever have one? Share it here :D
Macha
Posted: Oct 28 2011, 12:09 PM

Addy: Macha, 69 Gutter Rd. The Deep End, Crazy 75469

Group: Patroness
Member No.: 290

Last week I had this DBZ dream - it isn't the first one, but I think it was the longest that actually had a plot.

Come to think of it, the Clones idea was a dream....never went anywhere with that one.

Anyway - this dream -

Starts with Goku attempting to revive Vegeta, Trunks and Gohan, who are all in some sort of sleep chambers.

Vegeta is the first to wake up, but is accosted by Mr. Popo to give up the dragonballs. Vegeta tells him no, then Mr. Popo threatens to...well, bug him in some unusual ways until he gets what he wants. I think even my subconscious found this too disturbing, because it moved on to a different part of the dream. (Goku completely disappears from here - dang it)

Gohan is revived, but it didn't work with Trunks. Gohan has some sort of conference with a holographic Bulma on what happened wrong. He finds out that someone actually sabotaged Trunks sleep statius chamber so that he could never be revived.

Gohan goes to find the killer. Makes a couple of acquaintances along the way. I think the coolest scene in the dream happens here the three of them are in a room together that has an ice floor but normal walls (painted a pinkish/tan) and furniture (antiquated brown). The three of them are all bundled up for the cold. Gohan goes towards the one window in the room that is partially frosted over on the outside and sees ice skaters on the pond and snow on the ground that isnt part of the frozen pond.

The person they are meeting there is the wrong person to gets the attention of, because this person reports it to someone else, and now Gohan is being hunted.
Rest of the dream is him being hunted down, he starts to feel ill, one of his acquaintances tells him she has something that might help ends up these are not really friends (opportunistic not part of the bad group, but not friends either), and she gives him something that either makes him sleep or puts him to sleep. Last part of the dream I can remember is seeing his arm pressed up against a window and then its sliding down as he loses consciousness.

vegeta2.gif - Mr. Popo?

devil1.gif - torch.gif It disturbed me too!

--------------------
Never underestimate the power of a good beta!

Prompt aka SPORK

If it smells like rubbing alcohol, don't drink it.

*is now in pursuit of muses* *Elmer Fudd voice* Shhhh, be verry, verry quiet. I'm hunting wabbits! tpbunny.gif evilbunny.gif pinkbunny.gif

The more smut the better!
Piccolo_is_green
Posted: Oct 28 2011, 06:45 PM

Obsessed Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 713

Wow! That is one cool dream Macha! Are you going to use any of the ideas for a fic? I'd love to read it- stories with that kind of feel are my faves.
I've always liked Popo, that is, until TFS lol. Now I can definitely imagine a creepy Popo.

--------------------
Macha
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 01:20 PM

I think I have an unexpected review for Idomu to blame for this one.

I was part of a group of demis living on Earth. A bunch of teenagers, we didn't have normal lives, so although we may not have normally wanted to hang with the other demis, it was our similarities that forced us to be friends. (And our families seemed to still be close.)

This seemed to be a while after Goku and Vegeta. There was a matriarch that seemed to be over both families, although, she was old enough, I couldn't tell if she was Bra or Pan. She was setting up an arranged marriage for one of the demi boys with a 100% human female. It was a strange process.

Anyway - There as a street gang in the area we (demis) had parked our cars. It was a fenced in, cement area with our cars parked under a barn-like carport. (No sides, just a roof).

They were robbing one of our cars (both of which happened to be a vans). There were about 7 of them, and 5 of us.

We caught them while going over the fence (it was chain link, and I was actually standing on top, which meant I was using some ki to keep me up there.)

We told them to put the stuff down and get out of there, or we'd have to do it the hard way. They laughed at us and showed us they had guns, and weren't going to listen to a thing we said. As a matter of fact, why didn't we all get down from the fence and stand still like good people so they could take our valuables. We all sort of snickered and did as they said.

In the midst of discussion, after we were all on top of one van, and they were on top of another, the demi next to me (male, looked a lot like Goten, and was the oldest of the bunch) decided to show them just how strong some of us were (I don't know if it was all of us, or not).

He told one of the gang guys to hold a wooden board, which ended up weighing around 600 lbs. When the guy dropped it, it dented the cement. Then the Goten-look-alike told one of the gang guys to put his gun down, and when he didn't, broke his leg by pressing against it with one finger.

That's when they got the point and left...in a hurry, and we all giggled at them.

Then the dream resumed to get weird and disturbing after that (with the arranged marriage thing) and didn't really make any sense from there on out until I woke up.

vegeta2.gif At least there wasn't a Mr. Popo trying to fondle me.

devil1.gif - Agreed!

goku2.gif - Aaaaawh, I wasn't even a part of this dream!

devil1.gif - why did I come away from this with the idea that saiyan saliva is like antiseptic?

Turles.gif - screwy.gif

--------------------

Prompt aka SPORK

*is now in pursuit of muses* *Elmer Fudd voice* Shhhh, be verry, verry quiet. I'm hunting wabbits! tpbunny.gif evilbunny.gif pinkbunny.gif

Piccolo_is_green
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:44 AM

Obsessed Fan

That sounds like an awesome dream, Macha!

This reminded me of my own (partially) DBZ dream I had a few weeks ago- I had forgotten that this thread existed!

In the dream I actually started out as Claire Beauchamp/Randall/Fraser from the Outlander series. So I was Claire, standing on a wharf in my eighteenth-century style dress, discussing with a bunch of old dudes (can't remember their details) about how I was going to break King Vegeta (this is the Vegeta, not his father, in the dream he was a King) and his son, Prince Trunks, out of jail.

I could clearly see them sitting there in a dungeon in my mind. They were both wearing clothes reminiscent of the Tudor-Stuart period- Vegeta had a white neck ruff like all those old kings used to wear, and a bugundy velvet coat.

Anyways, I just knew I had to break Vegeta out of prison. I think there was some sort of situation similar to the one with Mary Queen of Scots and Queen Elizabeth going on- someone had locked Vegeta up because they didn't want him taking over their throne (I'm pretty sure at one point I said "But he's the RIGHTFUL King!" so I was pretty into it. I was aware that Vegeta was the King of Saiyans, so I have no idea why I was helping him in the first place.

Then the dream got even weirder. I walk off the wharf and start heading along the beach, and I look out at the guys still standing on the wharf, and I notice that in the water right next to them is a dolphin. Not a pretty-looking dolphin, but one of those ugly Amazonian dolphins with the skinny beaks and massive bulging heads (for an image, look here, I admit they're cute in their own way, but I reckon the website isn't wrong in calling them ugly.
Anyways, THE DOLPHIN WAS A SPY. It had some recording equipment strapped to it's head, and I realised that it had recorded my entire conversation about breaking Vegeta and Trunks out, and was now swimming away to tell it's King that I was committing treason.

The dream then got weirder. I was myself again (rather than Claire Beauchamp) and I was still walking along the beach, which was now very barren looking, searching for a hotel for my husband and I to stay in. I still had the whole Vegeta-is-in-jail thing in my head, but it didn't seem that important anymore.

Anyways, I ended up in some 80s-styled hotel, which I examined then disregarded. I go outside to find that some blonde woman who looked like a supermodel had been spying on me, and she challeneged me to a tightrope walking competition. Suddenly all these images of her doing amazing tightrope stunts flashed through my mind (it turned out she was the world champion of tightrope walking) and I knew I was doomed.

And that's where my dream ended.

The only explanation I have for my dream is that my sister is currently studying WWII, and she told me a week before the dream that someone (I've forgotten which country) actually did train dolphins as part of the war effort. I'm not sure what they did, but that's obviously where that idea came from.

All I can say is that Vegeta looked good in his sixteenth century getup biggrin.gif

--------------------
Macha
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 11:45 AM

That's an amazing dream!

Love the details. Isn't it strange how somethings stand out, and other things are just 'meh' in the details?

--------------------

Prompt aka SPORK

Piccolo_is_green
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:51 AM

Obsessed Fan

Yeah, and sometimes it's the oddest things that stand out; I can remember seeing Trunks' hair and Vegeta's clothing, and that dolphin spy, but how I got from one place to another is really vague.

I do tend to have strange dreams, but DBZ ones are my favourite. The first DBZ one I remember is where Vegeta berated me for eating cheese, because "True saiyans NEVER eat cheese!" roll2.gif

--------------------
Macha
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:06 PM

It's hard to believe Vegeta would say that! I thought saiyans ate almost anything that was meant to be food! tongue.gif

--------------------

Prompt aka SPORK

Piccolo_is_green
Posted: Oct 30 2012, 10:09 PM

Obsessed Fan

I had another DBZ dream; this time I was Bulma and Vegeta's daughter but I was not Bra... I had straight black hair and Bulma's bright blue eyes, but they had that 'saiyan' shape to them. I was time travelling from the future, so of course I couldn't tell anyone who I was, because then I wouldn't be born in the current timeline.

For some reason the Z warriors (none of the wives were there sad.gif ) were all on a sort of train-thing. It was like those mini trains that you take around amusement parks, where the windows are all open and it moves very slowly. All the guys were in one giant train cab together (it was very roomy) and I was also there, hiding in the corner next to some gypsies (I just took a trip to Europe [there are many in Florence, Rome and Greece], so that's probably where the gypsy idea came from). The train was travelling through some kind of underground jungle or something.

Suddenly I got the feeling that some of the Z warriors were questioning who I was, so I hopped off the train and started running ahead along the tracks. I looked behind me and they were chasing after me, so I started flying along the tracks instead (that was cool). Then I entered some sort of dark and dingy building complex and this whole hide and seek thing started with me darting from place to place trying to avoid them all. All of the sudden I found myself surrounded by them all. Vegeta (Dad - haha) was standing next to Goku. They both had their trademark outfits on- Goku had the orange gi and Vegeta had the saiyan armour. I decided to be really bold, so I stepped right up to Vegeta (totally invading his personal space) and said "That's right, I'm your daughter!" and watched all of the emotions- shock, realisation- play out on his face.

Then the dream got disappointing. Vegeta turned completely OOC!! frusty.gif He got this huge goofy grin on his face and clapped me on the back and said "That's great!" It was as if he had been possessed by Goku! dry.gif

That's about where the dream ended. All in all, I'm pleased with this one biggrin.gif

--------------------
Macha
Posted: Nov 28 2012, 12:49 PM

I haven't had a DBZ dream in a while. This one sounds cool! LOL Vegeta OOC acting like Goku is funny. Better that than him trying to blast you, I suppose...

--------------------

Prompt aka SPORK

chibiveggie
Posted: Feb 18 2013, 06:07 AM

Lurking in dusty corners

Member No.: 1,070

Wow, your dreams are a lot more complicated than mine. blink.gif I actually had a Dragon Ball related dream once, it was actually very comedic. It basically consisted of Goku taking Goten to a Cici's Pizza and they somehow ran into Mercenary Tao! laugh.gif Tao didn't recognize them at first, but when he saw Goten piling pizza high on his plate, he freaked out. Goku walked up to him and greeted him, and Tao went full out insane, which included twitching, rolling around on the floor, and then passing out. yikes.gif I still can't believe I had a dream like that!!
Macha
Posted: Feb 18 2013, 12:06 PM

roll2.gif I've been watching too much man vs. food. I thought about writing a short piece where Gohan goes to all the resturants in the area of the college he's going to for the food challenges to get himself fed for free while he's away from home. tongue.gif Your dream reminded me of that.

--------------------

Prompt aka SPORK

chibiveggie
Posted: Feb 24 2013, 08:54 AM

Lurking in dusty corners

Yeah, now that I think about it, Gohan probably wouldn't have much money while he was in college, considering Goku nor Chichi has a job.... sweat1.gif
Lady Saiyajin
Posted: Jun 5 2013, 07:42 PM

The slow @$$ non-prolific fanfic writer

Member No.: 85

This is a journal entry of mine from November 22, 2004 that I posted in my LiveJournal.

I've been watching a lot of Star Trek Voyager lately. I dreamed that Voyager came across a planet the Saiya-jin control. Gohan was a military leader on Voyager's side but a lot of the other Saiya-jin military wanted to destroy Voyager. I was there too; I was a human from the alpha quadrant but had somehow been converted to Saiya-jin and was now Gohan's mate. I wanted to tell the crew of Voyager that I was once a human from Earth just like them but something held me back. Gohan was in space in front of the ship trying to increase power to the shields with his own ki to block the attacks coming from the planet... strange huh??? Do not ask me where that dream came from, I have no frigging clue.

With a little modification I actually plan to write this story for Reveries & Raptures that Hollyberry, NanJns & I run.

--------------------
Also known as Naa

Please PM me if need to contact me or tell me something, I don't always check this board.
chibiveggie
Posted: Jun 7 2013, 01:24 AM

Lurking in dusty corners

I've been watching a lot of Star Trek Voyager lately. I dreamed that Voyager came across a planet the Saiya-jin control. Gohan was a military leader on Voyager's side but a lot of the other Saiya-jin military wanted to destroy Voyager. I was there too; I was a human from the alpha quadrant but had somehow been converted to Saiya-jin and was now Gohan's mate. I wanted to tell the crew of Voyager that I was once a human from Earth just like them but something held me back. Gohan was in space in front of the ship trying to increase power to the shields with his own ki to block the attacks coming from the planet... strange huh??? Do not ask me where that dream came from, I have no frigging clue. With a little modification I actually plan to write this story for Reveries & Raptures that Hollyberry, NanJns & I run.

Although I am not a big fan of sci-fi television series, your dream would make a nice crossover fic. If you do end up writing it, I'll be sure to read it!
goku2.gif-I'm gonna be in the story, too! happy.gif
vegeta2.gif-That's not for you to decide, baka. dry.gif
Macha
Posted: Jun 7 2013, 01:46 AM

That is a cool dream! Very detailed. I like those kinds of DBZ dreams.

--------------------

Prompt aka SPORK

« Next Oldest | Homeless Plot Bunnies & Challenges | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2309 seconds | Archive
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com