Cygnus-X1 Home
Home of the Star Trek LCARS Book & Episode Database & Rush Tribute Sites

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Cygnus X1 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Cygnus-X1.Net Home ------- Star Trek LCARS Book/Episode/Blueprints Database ------- Cygnus-X1.Net Tribute to Rush

Click Any Image to Buy from Amazon.Com

|Visit the Cygnus-X1.Net Rush Store|

Strategic Designs??
Mulengro
Posted: Nov 17 2010, 08:09 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,662

Does anyone know where Strategic Designs has gone to? I was hoping to order some prints finally and their site says they have shut down and don't expect to be back for a year. sad.gif
kor
Posted: Nov 24 2010, 10:39 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 95

Does anyone know if they had permission to do the Star Trek stuff? that would explain a lot?

--------------------
user posted image
paradyne64
Posted: Nov 29 2010, 10:29 PM

Member No.: 1,663

I received this email. I ended up losing money as they went over the 2 month time limit to issue a refund and had to pay the paypal fees.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strategic Design Publications will be closed as of November 4, 2010. The website will no longer take orders. If possible, we will re-open in approximately one year. We regret the necessity. The reasons are personal and compelling nature.

We wish to thank our fans/customers for their support and kind letters.

We have made our last shipment. Orders which were made on or after September 5, 2010 will be refunded within one week to your Paypal account.

We hope to be in touch with you in about one year.

Thank you, D. Schmidt
kor
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 01:24 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 95

Thats odd, I hope they are going to be returning, sometimes they don't recover from these little personal issues.

--------------------
user posted image
Jag2112
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 01:38 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've known the guys from SD for a while -- and I've spoken to them recently about this unfortunate turn of events.

I don't want to get into details, but there was basically a falling out between the two main parties who ran the business.

It's possible that SD will return in some form in the future, but it's not very likely...

It's a shame of course. Their schematics were among the best ever produced...

They'll be missed...

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Star Trek: The Blueprints | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1217 seconds | Archive

eXTReMe Tracker