Cygnus-X1 Home
Home of the Star Trek LCARS Book & Episode Database & Rush Tribute Sites

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Cygnus X1 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Cygnus-X1.Net Home ------- Star Trek LCARS Book/Episode/Blueprints Database ------- Cygnus-X1.Net Tribute to Rush

Click Any Image to Buy from Amazon.Com

|Visit the Cygnus-X1.Net Rush Store|

WHERE DOES THIS ENTERPRISE BLUEPRINT COME FROM ???
BLUEPRINT GEEK
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 10:31 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 90

I bought this blueprint brand new recently (yes i know im very very lucky). It think it must be woth like 25,000$. Does anyone have an idea who made it and where it comes from, hers the link:

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/centu...ttlecruiser.php

Not even the creator of this web site seems to know.
Jag2112
Posted: Jan 29 2006, 02:35 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi.

I have these blueprints as well (obviously, since I scanned them for the site) smile.gif

ANYway, I've done a lot of research but could never determine who, exactly, drew them.

They were likely created around 1986; just prior to the launch of TNG...

I hope you didn't spend too much for them... I believe I picked up my copy for $5.00

If I ever do discover who drew them, I'll be sure to update my site with the info, and I'll post that data here as well.

-John

--------------------
BLUEPRINT GEEK
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 12:37 AM

Ya i searched more and i still dont know who or what company made those bluprints. I also paid bout 10$ each for the prints...but i have a feeling there worth A LOT more..there not many of these around!

ps: sorry it took so long to respond...ill try to hit these forums more often...
BLUEPRINT GEEK
Posted: May 20 2012, 11:42 AM

QUOTE (BLUEPRINT GEEK @ Jan 28 2006, 10:31 PM)
I bought this blueprint brand new recently (yes i know im very very lucky). It think it must be woth like 25,000$. Does anyone have an idea who made it and where it comes from, hers the link:

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/centu...ttlecruiser.php

Not even the creator of this web site seems to know.

Hi it's been 6 years since i got these blueprints and posted on this forum.

After all this time, I still have NOT found out who made these blueprints, who published them, and when they were released. It seems that the owner of this website has also still NOT found out this information.

Please, there has to be someone out there who has this information.

PLEASE HELP US SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!

« Next Oldest | Star Trek: The Blueprints | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1598 seconds | Archive

eXTReMe Tracker