Welcome to The Bucking Stock Connection, Board Index. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Welcome to Chute the Bull!

Marcia Bennett, Owner of the Bucking Stock Connection

NOW Taking Consignments

Email:thebuckingstockconnection@yahoo.com
Email:summerrain_411@yahoo.com

Phone: 214-606-2452

Upcoming Auctions
Taking consignments All the Time
Weanling and Female Auction Dec. 1-7th
2 for one Consignment Special, $25 for 2 lots
Taking Consignments, Contact Marcia @ 214-606-2452

A BIG Thank You to the United Bucking Horse Association for listing their Horses on our Auction Site!

ABOUT FEATURED AD FOR September
Livestock Hauling
Brandon Wilson
Maypearl TX
All Your Hauling Needs
Phone: 817-822-8154

Pickup Horse For sale
jeremywillis
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 10:58 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 892

Am I allowed to sell a horse on here? If not the stop reading NOW! If yes scroll down

I am selling one of my really good pickup horses. He is a 9 year old registered gray gelding. He is a kid safe all around horse. He is a great pasture horse and is a pleasure to ride outside the arena. He has been hauled all over. Since January I roped bulls at two PRCA Extreme Bull Tour stops. Picked up barebacks at The Ft worth Stock Show, saddle broncs at Starkville Ms, Bay City, Marshall, and Mercedes PRCA rodeos in the bareback riding. The judges have flagged off him, kids rode him and I use him to sort stock at the rodeos before the perfs. He has been around the fireworks, lasers, and pyros. He is 100% sounds and has never had any foot problems. He is AQHA regiesterd and has a negative coggins. You can head or heel on him. He is a great all around horse that anyone can ride and he will do anything you want.

Call Jeremy for more info. (903)948-9603

$5000

If he doesn't sell this week I will be picking up on him at the Nacadoches Texas PRCA rodeo this weekend.

Video (My 10 year old son riding him, and me picking up barebacks at Ft Worth Stock Show on him)
http://youtu.be/gm6igYr02yo

Another clip (Picking up a saddle bronc at Starkville MS PRCA rodeo )

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs-ak-a...752070e897c970e

user posted image

user posted image

« Next Oldest | Broncs/Horses Forum | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1418 seconds | Archive