Banner by Jessica (jessicaelaine08)

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Castle's Capers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

*pokes head back in*
belle_lover
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 10:41 PM

--Jane--

Group: Members
Member No.: 124

Hey guys!

So, don't ask me why, I just feel the need to re-introduce myself? On another board, some members go MIA for periods of time and will make a new topic to re-introduce themselves if sufficient time has passed. Seeing as we're in the start of a new season and I basically didn't come on all summer, I deem that necessary on a Castle board.

For all the new people who joined while I was gone, welcome! This really is a great site, I've just been a bad person and let it fall to the wayside. Don't make the same mistake I did!

For all those who remember me, I know I still remember you, and it's great to finally be back!

I have been away far too long. I miss you guys. And it feels good to be back.
JaneDoe6247
Posted: Oct 2 2010, 08:48 AM

Forensic Scientist

Member No.: 128

Welcome back! It'll be great to get the site a little more active again. Not coming on here doesn't make you a bad person, though.
belle_lover
Posted: Oct 2 2010, 09:06 AM

--Jane--

Member No.: 124

I know, we're all just human, and this kind of thing is a part of life. It happens, and I'm just looking forward, not thinking back to what I did and didn't do.
FamousLove69
Posted: Feb 5 2011, 07:54 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 11

Welcome to Castle's Capers! I look forward to posting with you! welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0955 seconds | Archive