It is with great pleasure that I announce the sponsor of the December 2005 screenshot contest. This month we're being sponsored by one of the quickest growing companies out there. The sponsor for our December 2005 un-edited screenshot contest is Sky Unlimitrd
. The prize will the amazing Legacy of the Sky: Mustang Fighters of WWII package.This is a must have for any P-51 Mustang Fan. Over 20 models and almost 60 unique paint schemes! P-51 through P-51CFeatures:
* 21 Highly detailed exterior models by Jesse Lambert in virtually every configuration of these aircraft.
* 58 stunning paint schemes by Alessandro Biagi
* Flight dynamics built with the latest in airfile design technology by the acclaimed Jerry Beckwith.
* Two Highly Detailed Panels by Lobo da Silvia
* Beautifully rendered Virtual Cockpits by Baldwin de Tourton and Jesse Lambert
* Custom Gauges with Backlighting by the acclaimed Bill Leaming
* Custom Gun Effects for Fs2004 by Rob Barendregt and Douglas Dawson
* Custom Fs2004 Effects with wingtip vortices and vapor contrails
* Detailed Allison and Merlin Engines
* Custom Sound sets created by 100% authentic recordings of both the Merlin and Allison engines that powered these aircraft. With unique recordings inside and outside of the aircraft.
* Documents containing details on these aircraft, as well as an appropriate checklist Engine Detail:
Each aircraft has engine detail that can be viewed by the wingfold command in fs2004, or the bomb-bay command in cfs 3.Special Effects:
In Fs2004 each aircraft has special Machine gun effects with working tracers, dropping shell casings, and muzzle flashes. In addition wingtip vortices trigger when you pull more than 2.6g's and a Vaportrail appears when you fly higher than 20,000ft.
For more info on Sky Unlimited's products please visit their website here