Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Beefin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Beefin Forum : Dedicated to Hip Hop Beefs & Battles

Kurupt vs DMX/Ja Rule
Anti-Social
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 04:18 PM

What's Beef

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This beef began when Kurupt put out Callin Out Names. With rumours that DMX had slept with Kurupt's ex-girlfriend (Foxy Brown), there was bad blood between DMX and Kurupt. On Callin Out Names, Kurupt made it clear who he was talking to ("Mothafuck D, Mothafuck M, Only X I know is Xzibit or RBX"), he spoke about Foxy and X too ("Extraordinary, trynna snatch my bitch, You can have the bitch, two bitches gettin' rich"). DMX stayed clear of any name calling. But his track Party Up is thought to be a diss to Kurupt. It has a possible reference to Kurupt and Foxy Brown ("I'm tired of weak ass n*ggaz whinin over puss, that don't belong to them, fuck is wrong with them?"). The beef has since died down. Also on Callin Out Names, Kurupt took a shot at Ja Rule; "...fuck Ja Rule, Irv Gotti I can't wait for Raekwon to break fool, Trynna sign Daz, n*gga Daz'll sign you". Ja didn't respond himself, but Black Child dissed Kurupt over Dr Dre's Still DRE beat. Black Child came right out and said; "When we stick, we stuck, N*gga, Fuck Kurupt!", but it sounds like most of Black's verse is aimed at Kurupt; "I gots no respect for cowards who spit a few bars, whip a few cars, Oh now n*ggas is gangster, Bitch n*ggas only get what they can scramble up, While real n*ggas take shit, flip pies and bake shit, Oh, n*ggas on some hate shit, I'll give 'em something to hate, Send you 8, leave you leakin and eatin threw an IV". The beef with Ja and Kurupt has since been squashed.

Tracks in this Battle
Kurupt - Callin Out Names
DMX - Party Up
Ja Rule & Black Child - Still INC
« Next Oldest | Write Ups | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

http://www.freewebs.com/beefin
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0594 seconds | Archive
Beefin 2004 - 2005