Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to BandZone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Alexandru Stanciu AKA Andrei Stanciu from Suceava. Thief, Alexandru Stanciu AKA Andrei Stanciu from Suceava. Thief
  Posted: Mar 24 2007, 01:31 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 514

Alexandru Stanciu AKA Andrei Stanciu from Suceava. Thief, Liar, Con man and all around scumbag

http://www.rent-hacker.com/ A new site devoted to Alexandru Stanciu AKA Andrei Stanciu from Suceava

Alexandru Stanciu AKA Andrei Stanciu from Suceava was someone I considered a friend. I hired him as a programmer in 2005 and I did a lot for him including trying to make him a partner in a business. He rewarded me by stealing me client list and making a competing business all the while trying very hard to hide his identity and the fact that he had done this.

Andrei is a former employee of SC Netcom Activ SRL Netgrup.ro

Andrei has been to my house and I have been to his. we have spend a lot of time together and he was given a position of absolute trust in the business. He was a Unix tech and took care of our network and servers. Around mid February 2007 we started having trouble with hackers from a group called hirehackers.net These hackers claimed to have broken into our servers and stole our client list and then started a duplicate business or of ours called Shieldreputation.com. Our business was Defendmyname.com. As I investigated this strange turn of events it became clear that the "hackers" had way to much information including personal information about the owners of the business that was not on any servers. I suspected it was an inside job but had no proof. When one of our clients became the contact on the hacker site the picture became more clear as Andrei was the only tech we had that had direct contact with this client. Yesterday I found the domain rent-hacker.com on our domain registrar and it is hosted by Andrei which proved to me 100% Andrei was the "hacker". I confronted the client with this information and he admitted that it was in fact Andrei who had contacted him to help sell the service and Andrei that stole the client list. He also provided me with IM History of the conversations

Alexandru Stanciu AKA Andrei Stanciu from Suceava is a thief, A liar and someone of such low moral character that he would betray a friend with un-imaginable deceit and trickery. I was using Andrei to help me find the hacker when in fact he was the hacker.

It was not that Andrei does not have nice parents, I have met them and stayed at their house in Suceava. I am sure they they would be deeply ashamed of the actions of their son. Andrei did this for one reason. Greed. He cannot get ahead with hard work or his own ideas and is always looking for the get rich quick scheme and any expense. At the expense of his friends and family. Shame on you Andrei.

Below are some Images that show Andrei is the owner of Hackerzonegroup. archonel2002@yahoo.com is the email of Andrei. 86.107.124.4 is Andrei's IP address

(Posted Image)

Below is the domain Andrei registered in my domiain panel and it is hosted on Andrei's server and IP

(Posted Image)

below is a screenshot of the rent-hacker.com site as it was before I put this site up
(Posted Image)
« Next Oldest | Bandzonians Unite! | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1089 seconds · Archive