InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Ashbury Fields. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyNew Topic

Betty, When you call me..., You can call me Al.
Ashbury Fields Academy
Posted: May 14 2009, 09:19 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I ish sexy... that's about everything you need to know!

user posted image

And if you wanted to know more...

1. Name:
Her Royal Highness... i mean, "Al" is good
2. Alias:
you can try almost anything and i will know you are talking to me... most commonly it is Al or Anna though
3. Age: 21 going on 25
4. What I love
    +Ashley
    +AFA
    +William Beckett Boys in tight pants
    +wasting time
    +web comics
    +myself
    +making new friends
    +school
    +apple sauce
    +those popsicles that come unfrozen in those plastic tubes {pink's my favorite}

5. What I hate
    -Ridiculousness
    -when people say "seen" instead of "saw" {EX. I seen them playing out behind the garage. -twitches-}
    -Rabbits
    -almost all netspeak {tsffijsmgo is acceptable}
    -People who are too stubborn to not let things get messed up for their characters
    -being ignored
6. What I do here... Look pretty and take more credit than I deserve. I mean, i make the site look pretty, and find the people who know how to code... and I play devil's advocate a lot. If i am arguing with you for whatever reason, don't take personal offense, it's for your own good... until you prove me wrong, and then I am just being stubborn, but i still love you no worries
7. How to get a hold of me
    AIM amgirl1987 (I'm on almost all the time)
    Yahoo! anna.lafontant
    MSN nanners2006@hotmail.com (shoot me a pm if you need me this way. i forget to get on quite frequently)
    e-mail anna.lafontant@gmail.com
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyNew Topic

USER NAME
PASSWORD

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1064 seconds | Archive
skinned by freesong @ caution. edits for AFA by AnnaLouise @ AFA. Coding assistance from mimmy @ RCR & NICHOLE! @ Blank Pages.