Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Fm. Vice President Al Gore Pls Endorse Hillary, Please support and endorse Hillary
JamesAquila
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 04:00 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Reverend Wally @ Jul 25 2007, 12:53 AM)
While it is my opinion that Al Gore is the best suited individual for the office of the presidency, I do agree with many of the positions that Ron Paul takes.

Just curious, how do you reconcile that on most major issues Gore and Paul's positions are exactly the opposite of each other?

Gore supports the Kyoto treaty and other government effort to fight global warming, Paul does not. Gore believes in Universal Healthcare, Paul does not and even wants to abolish Medicare. Gore supports Stem Cell research, Paul does not. Gore supports Affirmative Action and civil rights legislation, Paul is against them. Gore believes in Gun Control, Paul does not.

These are fundemental issues regarding the direction of our country that will define who we are as a people. Since the two men are 180 degrees apart on these issues, where is the logic on supporting them both?
Send PM
Reverend Wally
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 1797

QUOTE (JamesAquila @ Jul 25 2007, 05:00 AM)
QUOTE (Reverend Wally @ Jul 25 2007, 12:53 AM)
While it is my opinion that Al Gore is the best suited individual for the office of the presidency, I do agree with many of the positions that Ron Paul takes.

Just curious, how do you reconcile that on most major issues Gore and Paul's positions are exactly the opposite of each other?

Gore supports the Kyoto treaty and other government effort to fight global warming, Paul does not. Gore believes in Universal Healthcare, Paul does not and even wants to abolish Medicare. Gore supports Stem Cell research, Paul does not. Gore supports Affirmative Action and civil rights legislation, Paul is against them. Gore believes in Gun Control, Paul does not.

These are fundemental issues regarding the direction of our country that will define who we are as a people. Since the two men are 180 degrees apart on these issues, where is the logic on supporting them both?

Like I said ... no one will ever be perfect.

Ron Paul supports the elimination of the IRS and supports the Fair Tax. I am not sure of Al Gore's stance on this.

Ron Paul is for dissolving the Federal Reserve, which is one of the most sane things that could happen in America. The Fed Reserve is the core of the neo-con movement.

Ron Paul is totally against the WTO, the New World Order, Illegal Immigration, Amnesty, and anything else that destroys America as a sovereign nation. And he is against meddling in the affairs of other countries. Iraq and Iran included.

______

These guys are, I admit, Ying and Yang on many points. That is one reason I suggest a bipartisan teaming up of the two. They are both reasonable men who are intelligent and could work together toward logical solutions to all of the issues.

______

I also have said over and over again that I support Al Gore first, but if he doesn't run, I don't see anyone else that would work to save the constitution and at the same time be intelligent enough, caring enough to put the interest of our country first.

______

Also, I am human and reserve the right to change my mind if I see a better idea.

______

I believe it is time, in this country, to put the country and it's people first, and I do agree that the global climate crisis should be a top priority.

I hate the IRS. They are a mob of thugs that operate outside of the law, much like Bush and the neos. The Federal Reserve is not Federal. It is a group of private bankers who profit from screwing Americans and is under the control of The World Bank, which is British.

______

If Al does run, he has my full 110% support .... period.

Send PMSend EmailMembers Website Contact AIMContact YIM
JamesAquila
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Reverend Wally @ Jul 25 2007, 09:30 AM)
Like I said ... no one will ever be perfect.

Ron Paul supports the elimination of the IRS and supports the Fair Tax. I am not sure of Al Gore's stance on this.

Ron Paul is for dissolving the Federal Reserve, which is one of the most sane things that could happen in America. The Fed Reserve is the core of the neo-con movement.

Ron Paul is totally against the WTO, the New World Order, Illegal Immigration, Amnesty, and anything else that destroys America as a sovereign nation. And he is against meddling in the affairs of other countries. Iraq and Iran included.

______

These guys are, I admit, Ying and Yang on many points. That is one reason I suggest a bipartisan teaming up of the two. They are both reasonable men who are intelligent and could work together toward logical solutions to all of the issues.

______

I also have said over and over again that I support Al Gore first, but if he doesn't run, I don't see anyone else that would work to save the constitution and at the same time be intelligent enough, caring enough to put the interest of our country first.

______

Also, I am human and reserve the right to change my mind if I see a better idea.

______

I believe it is time, in this country, to put the country and it's people first, and I do agree that the global climate crisis should be a top priority.

I hate the IRS. They are a mob of thugs that operate outside of the law, much like Bush and the neos. The Federal Reserve is not Federal. It is a group of private bankers who profit from screwing Americans and is under the control of The World Bank, which is British.

______

If Al does run, he has my full 110% support .... period.

OK That makes more sense to me. However, on many of these issues Gore's position is the opposite of your's and Paul's.
Send PM
rblprd4me
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2992

Gore/Obama is the right ticket. I have been a democrat for 12 years, donated many times from my corporation to candidates in the Democratic party. I will vote either Gore, Obama or Republician. Hilary is to far from democratic beliefs and standards to be from this party. I have written letters to VP Gore asking him to sae this party from Hilary. Electing her would be like the Republicans electing Pat Robertson. The Republicans that I know are begging for her to win because they KNOW she cant carry the vote in the election. Its GORE/Obama to win the ticket
Send PMSend Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Gore Meetup | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive