zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Achievable Sustainability, Achievable Sustainability
beagleton
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2391

My name is Brendan Eagleton and I am the director of marketing for Nextec Energy out of Houston Texas. We are the soul distributors of the Ortronic system in the U.S. and Latin America. The Ortronic system is a revolutionary technology in the area of energy savings and boasts the ability to cut homeowner and business energy usage by 40-70% without the consumer changing any of their usage habits. With full scale integration this will reduce the U.S. Carbon emissions significantly and help to curb the effects of global warming.
While the range of savings seems substantial it is so because the savings determined depends largely on the types of lights, appliances, air conditioning used and other factors such as the need for backup power by the consumer. The system works by capturing reactive energy previously wasted, and considered unusable, and converting it into usable active AC current. The technology is particularly effective when used with photo voltaic solar panels and can reduce the amount of panels needed by 70%, a considerable cost savings to consumers and solar leasing providers. Uses with wind turbines offer similar results without the need of panels comprised of environmentally hazardous chemical products. I assure you that this technology is real and ready for installation now. This is not something that needs development or financial support for such development, but merely exposure.
In addition to the impressive abilities of the current system, the implication for future use in hybrid cars poses the possibility for a 400-500mpg hybrid, as well as a larger unit for use in power plants. I can provide a full demonstration of the technology for you. You can contact me by e-mail at beagleton@nextecenergy.com or by phone in Austin at 512.733.4537. Thank you for your time and I hope this information finds you well.

Sincerely,

Brendan K Eagleton
Nextec Energy
1407 Oxford Ave.
Austin, TX. 78704
Send PMSend Email
Henrychnano
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 4101

What kind of solar cells do you use? Standard Silicon base? Also what kind of efficiency do they operate at? I'm just curious. I do research in solar cells.
Send PMSend Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Gore Meetup | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive