InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Not my experience, But that of my sisters boyfriend
FellowDemocrat
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Group: Members
Member No.: 551

I'll start from the beginning because i think you all will appreciate this. Back in 2000, my sisters boyfriend actually met Bush in his home state of Arkansas. Apparently, Bush went to my sisters boyfriend's school to make up for the mistake he made at another school with the black vote. Bush met with a select group of people in this relatively small room. When it came time for him to shake Bush's hand, he shook it and was so surprised. He said by shaking his hand, he knew that the man never worked a hard day in his life. He also said it was the most limp wristed handshake he has ever experienced. He said a few words and then walked to the next kid. This next kid was a 17 year old black kid who was pretty smart and in the debate club. He asked Bush a question about School Vouchers and Bush gave his reply with his staff wanting to close down the meeting if you will. But, the kid then asked "Governor Bush, may i have a rebuttle?" Bush then said "Sure." During this rebuttle, the kid absolutely annihilated Bush, i mean big time. Bush's response was "Son, i'm not sure if i understand your resposne" with his staff immediately shutting the meeting down. This event was what made my sisters boyfriend a Democrat. He said the very next day, he signed up for the Gore campaign and did all he could to electing Gore.

Anyway, my sisters boyfriend had the opportunity to actually introduce Gore in front of about 800 kids at his school. He said it was the best time in his life. He delivered a speech and as he got closer to the end, the backround music got louder and louder. He said it was pretty loud towards the end and that he pretty much had to scream the last line of his speech which was "Now i'm proud to introduce the next President of the United States, Al Gore!" With the crowd going nuts.

In addition to that, he also met with LIEberman and some other big shot in a room with just the three of them for about ten minutes. He said that LIEberman was talking about how much support they had in Florida among other things.

What a lucky guy.
Send PMSend EmailMembers Website Contact AIM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Personal Gore Experiences | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive