InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Americans Elect will NOT name a candidate, common sense prevails!
Wayne in WA State
Posted: May 25 2012, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1466

To be accurate I believe Ted Kennedy was the first major Democratic establishment figure to endorse President Obama, that was in January 2008. Gore endorsed Obama in June of 2008 according to my sources.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politi...ennedy_end.html

Send PMSend Email
ReElectAlGore2016
Posted: May 27 2012, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Group: Members
Member No.: 455

QUOTE (Wayne in WA State @ May 25 2012, 02:42 PM)
To be accurate I believe Ted Kennedy was the first major Democratic establishment figure to endorse President Obama, that was in January 2008. Gore endorsed Obama in June of 2008 according to my sources.

of course you are correct about Teddy.

as for Dukakis, today on Matthews Sunday he brought that whole thing up
about it and my point wasn't to trash Al, but to show how he evolved.
And to show how all candidates have done what they felt it would take to win
and there are things Al and all the others would love to take back I am sure.

(same with Frank Rich).

it is what they all have done lately (Frank Rich, Al Gore), not what was done in the past. From 2001-8 then during Obama is more relevant than prior.

Rich's views on the tea party and the racism and the Ron/Rand paul's and 3rd parties out there antiquated views are what is important in 2012.
Send PM
Patsy
Posted: May 27 2012, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 122

Rich is after President Obama. He has an article in Time. I did not even finish it. It was one lie after another. I remember that article on Gore and he is not a friend of the democrats.

This post has been edited by Patsy on May 27 2012, 12:27 PM
Send PMSend Email
ReElectAlGore2016
Posted: May 27 2012, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

QUOTE (Patsy @ May 27 2012, 12:26 PM)
Rich is after President Obama. He has an article in Time. I did not even finish it. It was one lie after another. I remember that article on Gore and he is not a friend of the democrats.

Frank Rich does not write for or in TIME magazine.
You must be thinking of a different writer. Time and Newsweek are also corporations best friends and more in line with Romney than with Obama

Joe Klein or Bob Woodward ,Mark Halperin or someone else write for them.

Frank Rich is the single biggest friend of Democrats/Liberals there ever has been in the media, and especially after Obama's gay marriage view.

Send PM
Texan for Gore
Posted: May 27 2012, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2253

Good point, Wayne. I missed that earlier, but now that you mention it, I distinctly remember Al not endorsing Obama until later in the year. Some of us were still holding out hope that Al might get in the race. I'm trying to remember when it was that Gore told the Draft movement to suspend their activities. Anybody remember?
Send PMSend Email
ReElectAlGore2016
Posted: May 28 2012, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

QUOTE (Texan for Gore @ May 27 2012, 09:06 PM)

Good point, Wayne. I missed that earlier, but now that you mention it, I distinctly remember Al not endorsing Obama until later in the year. Some of us were still holding out hope that Al might get in the race. I'm trying to remember when it was that Gore told the Draft movement to suspend their activities. Anybody remember?

If only Teddy ran in 1984 or 1988 he would have become President.

Send PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Democratic Party: Looking Ahead to 2012 | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive