InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Obama: Paul Ryan's Budget is 'Nothing But, Thinly Veiled Social Darwinism'
ReElectAlGore2016
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Group: Members
Member No.: 455

you spew minutia on 2 or 3 changing thing (depending on what day of the week it is) that is totally unimportant to the big picture

without seemingly realizing that it would only be 100 times worse with Obama not getting in and with republicans taking over the senate and keeping the house

you seemingly do not realize what the difference between what the president does and what a lower congressperson does is two separate things

(i.e. a president will always support keeping presidential powers as great as possible, from Lincoln to Nixon to Washington and Jefferson and bush.
Presidents do things like that (but it doesn't mean they will support the bad things the bad presidents support.)

NO president will say they will give up presidential powers and cede to the house
or senate. Jefferson didn't either.

you talk in riddles.
the public option would have died thirty votes short, and would have had zero opposition support, and 1/2 of his own party would not have, so it was a dead issue.
HOWEVER- it is closer now than ever to happening soon whereas without a health plan start, it never would have happened.

as for people saying they are independents- each year some idiots think that.
More likely like in 2008, alot of independents turned democrat, thereby getting rid of democrat leaning independents, as they now were democrat in name democrats.
4 years later some of those are back to being independent.
same folks as they were earlier.

the single most ironic thing is- how much easier Hillary will have in 2016 to win
than if she won in 2008.

It is far better the order came out the way it did, and Hillary will be 45 instead of 44.
All the crap would have been thrown to her. By 2016 there won't be any obstruction party remaining on the right. They will be history
Send PM
Texan for Gore
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2253

Arrrgh. Why I even try to reason or debate with you is a mystery to me. I must be a glutton for punishment....

These three things I keep bringing up are important to me, even if they aren't to you. I've talked about other things as well - Obama's appointments in general, the bailouts, the continuance of protecting corporations and supporting the status quo, the extension of the Bush tax cuts, the seemingly eagerness to put entitlement programs on the chopping block, etc. And I am well aware that it takes more than just a President to make changes, but Obama has been more than willing to cave on major issues. One thing I resented about Bush was his my way or the highway approach, but I sure wish Obama had some of that in him to show he is fighting for what he campaigned on. As it stands now, it's hard to believe he ever supported any of those things in the first place.

But, to be fair, Obama's not the only guilty one here. And this is only an ongoing onslaught on our civil rights and the attack on the middle class and things like union rights that began as far back as Reagan. I come to love Jimmy Carter more each day. I don't think people realize what a gem we had in him.

If you think I talk in riddles, you ought to try reading some of your own posts. (Posted Image)

And I tell you one thing, I would NOT vote for Hillary Clinton if I could keep from it. She would be just as bad on Obama, considering she has ties to Monsanto herself. I would rather vote for someone like Elizabeth Warren, Feingold or Sanders. Hillary's not going to run anyway so you may as well give up on that pipe dream. :rolleyes: And talking about riddles, you sure are confusing yourself when it comes to your love of the Clintons. Is this the same Clay of yesteryear pray tell?
Send PMSend Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | President Barack Obama | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive