InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules GSC News Alert Central Forum Rules

Numerous people use the GSC News Alert forum as their primary source for Gore news. Please do not "dilute" the forum by starting threads that are not news and/or related to Al Gore.

Please be aware of the following restrictions when posting in GSC News Alert forum:

Be aware that we delete discussion threads from the GSC News Alert forum that do not fulfill these requirements. We may move them to a proper area if we see need to or if this is a first offense. We will not send you a message explaining where your post went. Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find the news area here helpful and insightful!

Add ReplyCreate New Topic

Al Gore in Washington
Wayne in WA State
Posted: Oct 22 2011, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1466

Wayne

Have you heard? Former Vice President Al Gore is coming to Seattle on November 9 to support my campaign for governor -- and we're giving our grassroots supporters like you a chance to win a free pair of tickets to join us!

Vice President Gore has dedicated his life to building a sustainable future that protects and empowers middle class families. He has been a leading voice in the fight against global climate change, even winning a Nobel Peace Prize for his work to raise global awareness of the threat. And he's a strong ally in working to build the clean energy economy that will put Washingtonians back to work.

Our event on November 9 will be an important opportunity to hear from one of the middle class' leading advocates about the unprecedented economic challenges we currently face, and the leadership role that Washington can play in building a clean energy economy.

And you and one of your friends could be joining us, just for signing up!

Enter for a chance to win a pair of tickets to join Al Gore and me in Seattle on November 9!

I'm really looking forward to joining you and Al Gore to talk about our vision for Washington's future, so we wanted to be sure to give you as many opportunities to win this pair of tickets as possible.

Once you've signed up, you'll be able to invite your friends to enter with our easy-to-use tools. Not only should you make sure they promise to take you if they win (and they should), but also, for every one of your friends that enters, we'll put your name in the hat one more time. It's another chance to win for every friend you recruit!

We'll be picking our winner on November 7, so get started recruiting now and give yourself the best chance to win.

Enter for a chance to win a pair of tickets to join Al Gore and me in Seattle on November 9!

Of course, there are only a limited number of tickets that we can give away. So, if you'd prefer, you can always purchase tickets here, and every dollar will go to support my campaign for governor.

This event promises to be a lot of fun, and I'm excited we're able to offer these tickets to our outstanding grassroots supporters. I hope you'll enter today -- and good luck!

Very truly yours,

Jay Inslee

www.jayinslee.com

Send PMSend Email
Wayne in WA State
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1466

Join me and help Jay Inslee lead Washington into a clean energy future.

Dear Wayne,

Most people can't honestly say they wrote a book on one of the most critical issues of our day.

But when it comes to building the clean energy economy, that's exactly what Jay Inslee did.

Long before "clean energy" was a buzzword, Jay saw it for what it is: a sustainable future for both the planet and the economy. That's why he wrote "Apollo's Fire" -- still one of the best books out there on how rethinking our approach to energy is the single best way to get Americans back to work.

That kind of vision and leadership is just what Washington -- a state poised to lead the new clean energy economy -- needs in its next governor. And that kind of vision and leadership is why I'm asking you to help elect Jay, by contributing to his crucial end-of-month fundraising drive.

Will you join me and help Jay meet his goal of 12,000 donors to the campaign by midnight tonight?

To quote from my own 1992 campaign with Bill Clinton, "It's the economy, stupid."

Right now, Washington and our entire country are at a crossroads. With working families struggling, we have two choices: We can either choose to reinvest and rebuild to emerge stronger than before, or we can throw up our hands and continue with business as usual.

Fortunately, Jay Inslee is anything but a "business as usual" kind of leader.

Jay cares deeply about the environmental impact of building a new clean energy economy, but he's most focused on building a secure economic future for all of us, not just the Wall Street banks. He fundamentally understands that Washington, with its history of high tech innovation and long commitment to sensible conservation, can once again lead in a new industry and reap the benefits that come with it.

But to realize Jay's vision of a working Washington, we need to make sure he wins next November. That's why we need to make sure he has a strong end-of-month showing, and help him meet this deadline.

Will you join me and help Jay meet his goal of 12,000 donors to the campaign by midnight tonight?

No one is better suited to help lead Washington into a clean energy future than Jay Inslee. And the faster we start building that future, the faster we'll create the good-paying, middle-class jobs that go with it.

In short, we need to elect Jay Inslee as the next governor of Washington. Join me, and help make that happen by contributing to Jay's campaign before Monday's midnight deadline!

Sincerely,

Al Gore

P.S. I'm joining Jay for a special luncheon event in Seattle on November 9. It's going to be a great opportunity for all of us to get together and discuss the key leadership role Washington can play in creating the new, sustainable, clean energy economy. I hope you can make it. Click here for more information and to purchase your tickets today!

Privacy Policy

All content 2011 Jay Inslee for Washington
PO Box 21067
Seattle, WA 98111

Send PMSend Email
AlGoreFan
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Group: Members
Member No.: 2034

He has my vote and I'm from Chicago (which means he has a few hundred thousand more).
Send PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Al Gore Support Center News Alert Central | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options Add ReplyCreate New Topic

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive