Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Bibliography, Help with bibliography
flutterings
Posted: Feb 9 2010, 03:15 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 5391

Hi.
Do any of you have a complete bibliography of everything Al Gore has published? I have checked allbooks and amazon and the like but I would like to see if anyone has a complete list 'cause so far I've found quite a few books.

I would love to find the title (I'm guessing ISBN number would be too much to ask) of all his books including the older ones.

I am collecting all his publishings which is why I ask.

Thank you for your help!
Send PMSend Email
earthmother
Posted: Feb 9 2010, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 209

I don't think anyone here has a complete list like you're asking for, and certainly not with ISBNs. I think your best bet is to do what you've already done--check Amazon and other online sources. That should give you the most complete list you can get.

Good luck.
Send PMSend EmailMembers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Al Gore Support Center Book Club | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive