InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules GSC News Alert Central Forum Rules

Numerous people use the GSC News Alert forum as their primary source for Gore news. Please do not "dilute" the forum by starting threads that are not news and/or related to Al Gore.

Please be aware of the following restrictions when posting in GSC News Alert forum:

Be aware that we delete discussion threads from the GSC News Alert forum that do not fulfill these requirements. We may move them to a proper area if we see need to or if this is a first offense. We will not send you a message explaining where your post went. Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find the news area here helpful and insightful!

Add ReplyCreate New Topic

Donald Trump Attacks Gore
JamesAquila
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Donald Trump Attacks Gore

Taking a refreshing vacation from the serious issues facing Washington today (tickle fights), the Morning Joe team indulged in some network cross-promotion as Donald Trump crash-landed onto the show to promote the new season of Celebrity Apprentice premiering this Sunday. And what an interview it was: he praised Rod Blagojevich, he called for the retraction of Al Gore’s Nobel Peace Prize (“I’m not supposed to use hair spray!”), he hit on Mika Brzezinski. It was the best ten minutes in the show’s history since a drunken Terry McAuliffe took Bacardi shots on air to drown the pain of Hillary Clinton’s primary defeat in 2008.

Not all was fun and games for The Donald, however. He also took some time to rip into the two foreign policy issues he sees as the most important and most ignored problems facing America today: OPEC’s monopoly on the oil industry and the US’s trade policies with China. In a pot-meet-kettle moment, Trump complained that OPEC is “making so much money it’s obscene,” and argued that without clamping down on OPEC, American trade will be hindered indefinitely. His attack on China was even bolder, claiming that “they think we’re the dumbest sons of bitches in the world” and calling for a “50% tax right off the bat” on any product imported from there. And of Gore: “Take away his Nobel Prize.”

Send PM
TNblue
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 2326

Gee, nobody loves The Donald as much as The Donald. I feel quite certain that if I Googled "narcissism" his picture would pop up.

Did you see The Don on Letterman last night? Dave did throw a few punches regarding the environment. Here's the clip. --- Donald thinks windmills are bad and that we should rename nuclear energy so that it sounds more pleasant. :rolleyes:

http://videos.apnicommunity.com/Video,Item,2255726914.html

Ahhhhhh.....GREED. Ain't it good?

Oh! And one more thing. At about 3:05 on the video Donald seems to hint at running for office....or am I just reading too much into this casual comment? :o

This post has been edited by TNblue on Mar 12 2010, 08:21 PM
Send PMSend Email
earthmother
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 209

I saw the Morning Joe piece when I was eating breakfast the other day, and I almost threw up. What's this love-fest they have with him? He's a pretty despicable character, IMO. And buttering up Mika the way he did was in very poor taste. But they all love The Donald, and they love Blagojevich . . . and have the nerve to trash Gore? :mad:
Send PMSend EmailMembers Website
TNblue
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 2326

QUOTE (earthmother @ Mar 13 2010, 02:40 PM)
But they all love The Donald, and they love Blagojevich . . . and have the nerve to trash Gore?  :mad:

Exactly! How nonsensical is THAT? :?:
Send PMSend Email
jz4gore
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2527

Who ever said that Donald Trump had any smarts at all, when it came to politics? The man inherited his money... was lucky enough to be born during stock market boom times, and created an obnoxious personna that the media loves to exploit...

Although I'm still wounded that Gore decided not to run for President, perhaps his savvy is showing yet again... he didn't want the miserable job that GWB created for the next president...

Miss all of you out there... but still a 'Gore-ior' forever... :good:
Send PMSend Email
earthmother
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 209

Hello, June! Haven't heard from you in ages. Hope you and yours are doing well. I've missed you!
Send PMSend EmailMembers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Al Gore Support Center News Alert Central | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyCreate New Topic

Paid for and authorized by the © Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation © 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive