Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Al Gore Support Center Online Forum 2008 :: A Reality Based Organization Fighting For Al Gore!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Hello I'm new here
dazvenginzks
  Posted: Jul 28 2008, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 4758

I've recently joined and wanted to introduce myself :)
Send PMSend Email
Texan for Gore
Posted: Jul 28 2008, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2253

Welcome daz, hope you enjoy posting here. :)
Send PMSend Email
shalom08
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 4851

Hello! Happy Rash Hashanah.

I'm an avid supporter of Al Gore and his efforts to combat the climate crisis. It's too bad he isn't running for president again, however, in not doing so he is able to focus on the most important issue facing the world at this time. I applaud him for that.

We must all get on board and concentrate our efforts toward a more sustainable future.

Shalom!! :Y:

This post has been edited by shalom08 on Sep 30 2008, 09:30 PM
Send PMSend Email
The Paraclete
  Posted: Sep 30 2008, 10:39 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hello daz! Welcome to the truth!

shalom...also extending greetings and hope you have a meaningful Yom Kippur...and HOPEFULLY...A HAPPY HANNUKAH AS WELL!
:Y:
ap215
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 353

Welcome.
Send PMSend Email
Texan for Gore
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Welcome shalom. Hope you enjoy posting with us. Yes, it was disappointing that Gore didn't run for President, but he is indeed focusing on the greatest challenge we face - saving our environment. Kudos to him for putting our Earth first. :clap: :clap:
Send PMSend Email
earthmother
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 209

Guys, sorry to say, I'm pretty sure dazvenginzks (the one who started this thread) is a spambot. In the future, when you see this kind of post opening its own thread, and especially when it's accompanied by the generic smiley face :), and all it says is something like "I'm new here," or "Hi, I want to introduce myself," it's almost always a spambot. Usually there'll be a link, too, although this one doesn't have one, but still, I'm pretty sure this isn't a real poster.

Shalom08, on the other hand, is probably for real, so . . . welcome! :D
Send PMSend EmailMembers Website
Texan for Gore
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

GSC Enforcer
Group Icon

:huh: I learn something new everyday. :D Well, I didn't see any more posts from this "dazvenginzks," so I wondered if it wasn't just a "post and run" type of person but didn't know for sure. Thanks for the heads up. :good:
Send PMSend Email
hangingchad
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Gore aficionado since 1988

Member No.: 232

QUOTE (shalom08 @ Sep 30 2008, 10:29 PM)
Hello! Happy Rash Hashanah.

I'm an avid supporter of Al Gore and his efforts to combat the climate crisis. It's too bad he isn't running for president again, however, in not doing so he is able to focus on the most important issue facing the world at this time. I applaud him for that.

We must all get on board and concentrate our efforts toward a more sustainable future.

Shalom!! :Y:

Shalom, and welcome to you, shalom08!!!!

Yes, it is a shame that Gore is not running but, as you point out, at least he is free to continue devoting his talent, passion, knowledge, vision, experience, leadership, energy, time and focus to the most important issue facing humankind and the earth itself, global climate change. It is amazing what he has been able to accomplish on that in the past 8 years since the heartbreak of the 2000 election. He really "took lemons and made lemonade" out of what happened there. He tirelessly worked to create awareness on the issue and to educate on it, and he has been extraordinarily successful in that effort. We Gore aficionados can and should continue supporting him in that regard.

btw, I just saw a new TV ad recently by "we can solve it" and it is EXCELLENT. I am talking about the one in which the narrator implores the powers that be to free us from Big Oil. The ad is masterfully and effectively done. Very powerful and moving, from the poignant and urgent classical music in the background to the images employed to the language used. This is yet another creative and effective baby of Al Gore in the effort to educate and create not only an aware and informed public, but an ACTIVE public on the issue.

Anyway, again: WELCOME and L'shanah Tovah!

This post has been edited by hangingchad on Oct 1 2008, 03:01 PM
Send PM
The Paraclete
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

That's OK EM, we were welcoming shalom08 anyway!

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

WE WELCOME ALL OUR JEWISH-YIDDISH FRIENDS! JOIN US IN DISCUSSION! :laugh:

This post has been edited by The Paraclete on Oct 1 2008, 03:52 PM
imprisonslimebush
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 07:36 PM
Quote Post

GSC Patriot

Member No.: 2337

QUOTE (hangingchad @ Oct 1 2008, 03:59 PM)

btw, I just saw a new TV ad recently by "we can solve it" and it is EXCELLENT. I am talking about the one in which the narrator implores the powers that be to free us from Big Oil. The ad is masterfully and effectively done. Very powerful and moving, from the poignant and urgent classical music in the background to the images employed to the language used. This is yet another creative and effective baby of Al Gore

Yes, you can tell from the sheer class it exudes that Gore had a lot to do with it.
Send PMSend Email
shalom08
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 4851

Thank you all for the kind words of welcome.

No, I'm not a spambot.
Send PMSend Email
The Paraclete
  Posted: Oct 1 2008, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

EM KNOWS you aren't shalom...it's daz that initated this thread she's talking about! ;)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Newbie Introduction | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Paid for and authorized by the Al Gore Support Center 2002-2005, Inc.
Please Read Our Disclaimer

A Stiles Design Creation 2005

Site Meter
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive